It's just a little boo-boo...

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
haha, thats an expensive Boo boo, i wonder what th extent of the damage is?

Synister500

Reaction score
oh_he_mad.jpg

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sure Edo can fix that.

But damn I'd be cussin' like a mofo had that happened to me! Putting an FXX into the ocean. Damn.

Mattamus

forum member
Reaction score
Meh, I see high end cars everyday around my parts. They do nothing for me. I am more into the every man's car, something I that most people can afford. For the price of these things you could have a bad ass house!

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
I'm around supercars a LOT and I cannot, for the life of me, understand how they don't do anything for you? Are you seriously telling me that you have no appreciation for these...

DSC_9352.jpg

DSC_8917.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

DSC_1153.jpg

DSC_1565.jpg

DSC_7910.jpg

DSC_4485.jpg

DSC_4677.jpg

:question:

As for the house thing, the vast majority of people that own these things do also have a "bad ass house".

BigRed06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I'm around supercars a LOT and I cannot, for the life of me, understand how they don't do anything for you? Are you seriously telling me that you have no appreciation for these....

I'm on your side...they give me boners....

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Meh, I see high end cars everyday around my parts. They do nothing for me. I am more into the every man's car, something I that most people can afford. For the price of these things you could have a bad ass house!

so the chevy cobalt makes your pants tight. :roflmao:

Mattamus

forum member
Reaction score
I can appreciate those high end cars as art, but yes they do not give me boners, lol. One thing I don't like about them is the sound of the exhaust. These cars drive down Main street Huntington revving the motor constantly, and in my opinion they do not sound that great.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back