just got my lip on

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
Looks great! I want that lip too but I already scrape as it is plus the parking bumper blocks in parking lots will destroy it in a second.

jarad302

Reaction score
no im not sure what his name is i his wife is also in the navy she drivers like a brand new dodge durango or somthing they have a baby/toddler

jarad302

Reaction score
as requested pics with the new grill. should i paint it flat black to match the wheels and lip?

sandbridgeshoot171.jpg

sandbridgeshoot193-1.jpg

sandbridgeshoot161.jpg

JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
Dude, car looks tough. I like the gloss black satin black theme you have going. Just my 2 cents - but it'd look really good if you could carry the theme of the satin black chin onto atleast the side rockers and maybe the lower sides of the rear bumper. What do ya think about doing the lower front brake ducts too?
I have a CDC aggressive chin spoiler I bought brand new too. Just gotta get it painted and then I can put it on. I also ordered the FR500S fiberglass front brake ducts that work specifically with the CDC aggressive chin spoiler. Then I'm putting on a splitter and splitter supports.
Here's the brake ducts I ordered. See lower front grill opening...
FR500S_1.jpg

FR500S_2.jpg

Last edited:

redfiresixer

forum member
Reaction score
Looks awesome man! But for the love of God put some tint on those windows!

jarad302

Reaction score
Dude, car looks tough. I like the gloss black satin black theme you have going. Just my 2 cents - but it'd look really good if you could carry the theme of the satin black chin onto atleast the side rockers and maybe the lower sides of the rear bumper. What do ya think about doing the lower front brake ducts too?
I have a CDC aggressive chin spoiler I bought brand new too. Just gotta get it painted and then I can put it on. I also ordered the FR500S fiberglass front brake ducts that work specifically with the CDC aggressive chin spoiler. Then I'm putting on a splitter and splitter supports.
Here's the brake ducts I ordered. See lower front grill opening...
FR500S_1.jpg

FR500S_2.jpg

Were did u find those they are Awsome. And about the satin look on the side i just saw some guy fit a set of 10+ side skirts and I think they would match good

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back