Like Mustangs? Like drifting? Come inside, I've got both.- LOTS of photos.

Kevin@

PAS Racing
Reaction score
Headed up to New Jersey last weekend for Round 4 - The Gauntlet of the Formula Drift season at Wall, NJ. I was there to shoot for Vaughn Gittin Jr. Motorsports and Mustang RTR, so they were my focus, but I obviously shot everything since I was there.

I welcome any comments, and thanks for looking!

The entire gallery can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flimflam13/sets/72157630280357934/

fdnj_4 by kevinadolf13, on Flickr

fdnj_gittin_1 by kevinadolf13, on Flickr

fdnj_jtp_1 by kevinadolf13, on Flickr

fdnj_gittin_2 by kevinadolf13, on Flickr

fdnj_jtp_2 by kevinadolf13, on Flickr

fdnj_gittin_3 by kevinadolf13, on Flickr

fdnj_gittin_4 by kevinadolf13, on Flickr

fdnj_gittin_7 by kevinadolf13, on Flickr

fdnj_jtp_5 by kevinadolf13, on Flickr

fdnj_gittin_8 by kevinadolf13, on Flickr

Last edited:

Kevin@

PAS Racing
Reaction score

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Man we try to spread them everywhere so we can get the name out. It seems to be a hit with everyone and it sticks with you.

Kevin@

PAS Racing
Reaction score
Its a good message. Ha.

It's just funny because I've told several drivers "Try not to suck" as they are pulling out to race. Saw that and had to snap a pic.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Great shots man!!

How do they get a hood over those air cleaners? lol

I still don't understand the sport but...

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Great shots man!!

How do they get a hood over those air cleaners? lol

I still don't understand the sport but...
Meh. You either like it right off the bat or you dont from what ive seen. I just dont like it when people say it isnt a sport or it shouldnt be a sport. Its not easy. If it was I guess everyone would do it and there wouldnt be a sport.

Kevin@

PAS Racing
Reaction score
People get hung up on calling drifting "racing". There's more to drifting then just being the first to the finish line. Much more, and it just takes someone to spend the time to understand it to truly appreciate it. But I also find too many people who won't be bothered with all that nonsense because they want a green flag and a checkered flag and first is first.

*sigh*

It's a form of motorsport, period. It takes great engineering and skill to be good at looking out of control. At a lower level, sure its lots of air pressure in the rear and sling it sideways, but at this level they've got so much grip they are yanking the front tires off the ground. Until you've rode with a pro such as Vaughn Gittin Jr, its hard to understand GRIP in a drift car...but I promise you, it has GOBS of grip and thats how they can put the car wherever they want.

And 850hp doesn't hurt either. :)

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
<-- wasn't try to bash it... I just don't get really get it. and yes please don't call it drift "racing".

but hey I'm in if it means I get my own Drifting girl to keep me shaded. :beerdrink:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back