Looking to rehome our 2 yr old German Shepherd..

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
Rehoming our German Shepherd.....
Full blooded male German Shepherd..approximately 2-2 1/2 yrs old. 90-100 lbs. He came as a puppy from GA GSD Rescue..he has been through obedience training, UDD on all shots, fixed, I believe he has a microchip (if he does it still has the previous owners info and you would need to change to your info). He is very playful. He is used to being around other dogs and is not aggresive towards them. We took him in as a favor to a close friend who had to move and couldnt take him with her. We have smaller schnauzers and they are just scared of him because of his size and they are staying stressed out all the time. We only intended to foster him until we could rehome him. He would come with his large metal crate that he sleeps in. He would need a fenced in yard. He thinks he is a smaller dog then what he is, and does not like to stay outside all the time.
Here are a few pics of "Diablo"

PART951290736572830.jpg

PART951290736541915.jpg

Last edited:

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Good looking dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatwat

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
I didnt have to pay for him, so I'm not trying to make any $ off of him..just want him to go to a good home...

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Aww, hes a cutey..Too bad you cant keep him..If you were closer, my dad would take him in a heartbeat I think..They are very involved in pet adoptions and fostering..If you are in a jam, check out these folks. We know them well and do charity events for them..www.postiveoptions.com

Steeler

Reaction score
If I didn't have such a small home, and a Shepherd already. I'd be in my car, and on the way down already. Please, make sure he gets a good home.

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
He hasnt really been trained to do that...he doesnt bark at any of us when we come in the door...but we arent strangers either. He barks when he sees someone outside the fenced in back yard...I have never seen him growl at anything except when playing...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back