minor bolt-ons timeslip inside

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
UPDATED A FEW POSTS DOWN. Went 12.90 @106

so heres the mod list, lethal performance xpipe, magnaflow axel back, C&L cold air intake and tuned by a local guy James Short at Shortuning. car was on a 275/40-17 NT05R. i was really happy with the time for the amount of mods on the car, im really hoping to break into the 12's with no other changes. opinions or input? all i have is a blurry vid, timing boards were turned off do to this being a grudge wars event.
timeslip-1.jpg

it isnt an s197 of course but i also ran my brother in laws 04 cobra on friday night, heres the break down on it. stock blower with 2.93 upper only, JLT CAI, with bassani xpipe and mufflers. went 11.78@118 with a 1.74 60ft.

Last edited:

darktemplar

forum member
Reaction score
not bad man. im hoping to get out and make some good runs before the year is out, got a alot of new stuff since my last good run.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Good times man!
Sounds like you're slapping the limiter though. unless it's the guy in the othet lane.

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
my car was on the limiter (6500) at launch only. i shift at 6100 or so, the guy in the camaro was hitting the limiter, you cant even hear my car over his (my quite little magnaflows lol).

Last edited:

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
im just very happy its running like it is with no mods other than C&L street intake and offroad x and mufflers. i think a gear would pick it up a whole lot. may look into some charge motion deletes too

Noclutch

forum member
Reaction score
im just very happy its running like it is with no mods other than C&L street intake and offroad x and mufflers. i think a gear would pick it up a whole lot. may look into some charge motion deletes too
3.73 and deletes would do it, 4.10s even better....and udp...for insurance.

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
3.73 and deletes would do it, 4.10s even better....and udp...for insurance.

yeah with those mods i believe i can pick up from 12.9 to a solid mid 12. car was running great yesterday and i was tickled to bust off a 12.9 after i had ran 13.01 twice. a change of tires is what helped me pick up the extra tenth.

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
Im glad you finally ended up with your 12 sec pass. Car runs good for what few mods you have on it.

Thanks Oren, your car is movin out dang good too. Ill probably never see 11's with this car lol. Maybe I can graduate to a 5.0 eventually

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
That's awesome. I'm going to have James tune my car in the future. I'm ma I missed the shootout this weekend.

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
That's awesome. I'm going to have James tune my car in the future. I'm ma I missed the shootout this weekend.

James done a great job on my car, I'm extremely satisfied and would reccomend him to anyone. I think my car was the 3rd s197 he's tuned

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back