My Chirstmas present

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Brenspeed is the place for the tune. I had another company tune my m90 with my cams, LT's CAI, it was an ok tune if you didnt mind the cel and flashing O/D lights every month and their unwillingness to correct it. Brenspeed, got it right the first time with just an email tune. Having Brent do it on their dyno, you will be golden. Congrats on a big time fun purchase. Your car will be a beast!!

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
Brenspeed is the place for the tune. I had another company tune my m90 with my cams, LT's CAI, it was an ok tune if you didnt mind the cel and flashing O/D lights every month and their unwillingness to correct it. Brenspeed, got it right the first time with just an email tune. Having Brent do it on their dyno, you will be golden. Congrats on a big time fun purchase. Your car will be a beast!!

Thanks for the post. You get a little nervous when you drop 5 grand in the mail. It was a tough choice as i had a couple great offers. But i choose brenspeed after talking directly to Brent. I am nervous spending all that money but i am 100 % confident inBrent.
I am going to have them dyno it, figure it is money well spent. I did get the AMR black wheels today. Just have to wait for the M&Hs to arrive.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Congrats man! You will have to let me know how you growed that money tree.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the results. I'm glad you're finally getting to build a car like you've wanted to. Enjoy it!

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
It is hard not to go overboard and do to much at once. Luckly i have a freind who is like my "sponser" who i can pm when my willpower is low and i have the cart full and the credit card out and he can talk me into clicking "remove item" and putting the cc back in my wallet...lol. Alot of us know modding the car can easily become an addiction. So i am very excited to get the mods installed i already paid for. I am trying not to add to that pile of parts .

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back