Need to borrow a Mustang for NMRA Atco

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Found out today that my stroker won't be ready in time for Atco. Neither will the shortblock that Shawn and I are working on. Machine shop is busy as hell. NMRA race is May 15-17 and I'm not spotting these guys one full race. Especially that "dyno-type-person". :evil:

Laura has already offered her car as a "just in case" deal (which I sincerely appreciate, Laura) but I'd like to get another lined up to be sure. Stock or modified does not matter. Would prefer an automatic. I can send my d/r's to use if necessary. I would pay entry fee for car & driver, car owner and one additional person for the weekend. I can also provide the owner their own hotel room as well.

There will be beer. (sounds like a movie title, doesn't it?)

Anyone in the Joisey area that is willing to work a deal please let me know. :beerchug2:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
damn SD, wish I could....... I'll post it on my local board for you

SD posted on four local boards around here... hope it helps

Last edited:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Keep me posted SD, and I will too. As of right now, I have nothing scheduled for that weekend....hope it stays that way!

N

navbtcret

SD I can not make the race and I am about 6-7 hours away, in northwest Pa., just south of Jamestown, NY. If you can figure out how to get my car there and back, I am sure we can work something out. I can load up a very conservative tune to keep you above 11.5 as I have not installed the cage yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
SD I can not make the race and I am about 6-7 hours away, in northwest Pa., just south of Jamestown, NY. If you can figure out how to get my car there and back, I am sure we can work something out. I can load up a very conservative tune to keep you above 11.5 as I have not installed the cage yet.
Wonder if the guys from Powerhouse would trailer it there. Do you know if they are planning to go to Atco?

Checking it now.

N

navbtcret

Wonder if the guys from Powerhouse would trailer it there. Do you know if they are planning to go to Atco?

I'll check with Mike this week, but I do not believe they plan on attending.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back