New Dude from Texas!!!

nenegt

forum member
Reaction score
I bought my 2007 fire red GT/CS 3 months ago for $15,000 with 36,000 miles on it. To me is a bad ass upgrade. I had a 08 civic lx before....you guys know the amazing power on those. :roflmao: Newayzz, I have been lurking around for the past month picking up info about the S197s and cant wait to mods this bad boy.

Ill post some pics.

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im just messin, i go there often for work. We are usually working out off Mines Rd in one of the ranches.

nenegt

forum member
Reaction score
Im just messin, i go there often for work. We are usually working out off Mines Rd in one of the ranches.

Oh really? bad ass. Sometimes Ill be working the ranches But I dont go past Camino Colombia.

nenegt

forum member
Reaction score
welcome and you stole the car for that price!

Thanks, It was posted in cars.com for $19,899 in killeen, TX. I called them and told them 18,000 out the door and Im driving 5 hours from Laredo, Texas. When I got there I notice the the car had an aftermarket lame no brand MP3 player. The trunk light was broken and hanging. I told em F..that Im gone.

I thought the car was going to be completely stock. So the guy said allright $17,500. Some other rep fucked it up cuz he said out loud that the vehicle was going for sale for about 3 months and they need it out to make space for other cars. Thats when I said, all right boss I drove 5 hours for this $15,000 out the door and we call it a day. His manager came and said yes.
:beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back