New England Chit Chat

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
sucks i can't go to any of those dates...another shitty car show season for me so far :(

california gt

senior citizen member
Reaction score
Well I just left the Crown Plaza and I must say people are coming in from all over. Very surprised at how many are there now setting up camp, er cars, not tents.

Looks like this will be a very big event..

Guido

forum member
Reaction score
Chris sent me a video of it running and some pictures of the build. I'm gunna call him after work to see if i can pick it up

Guido

forum member
Reaction score
No dyno. I'm going to pick it up right now. I'll be there around 6:00ish. I'm gonna drive it through the break in and bring it back for final tuning

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Nice.

On a sad note however, Chris @ EFI Logics passed away. I've never met him or been to their shop, but have never heard anything but good things. I was planning to take the subie down there for a tune.

Guido

forum member
Reaction score
My car is home. Sounds incredible, drives great so far. Still getting used to the clutch, but tune time should be next Saturday possibly.

Guido

forum member
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I'm probably going down to New England Dragway Friday for street night. I won't be racing obviously, but I'll have the car there if anyone has the time and wants to hang out.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back