New idea for Houston GTG

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
man week days are tough for me i got college lol and work

Well that was something we talked about last night - availability and best days to meet. I will eat Steak n Shake any time, any day. If it would be better to try these on say a Sunday afternoon, lemme know.

P.S. Those who showed up last night, got free dinner. So see what you missed out on????

ultamax

forum member
Reaction score
Oops, forgot to check back to find out it changed to Thursday. We stopped by on a whim tonight hoping to find someone starting a Tues. routine. Oh well, had to settle for a good meal and a mean shake. Maybe next time.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gonna have another one THIS Thursday at 7pm if you wanna come by again....different forum, still Stangs though.

Which shake did you get? Try the turtle...mmmmmm.

ultamax

forum member
Reaction score
Gonna have another one THIS Thursday at 7pm if you wanna come by again....different forum, still Stangs though.

Which shake did you get? Try the turtle...mmmmmm.

Hey, did I see you at the St. Arnold's Cruise last month? Did you have the cute lil' gal w/ the matching bows? Are you referring to their Thur. meet or SnS again? I was planning to go to Borders if the weather's good, but I think these two places are pretty close, no?

First time there, so I just tried the classic vanilla. Despite being friggin' cold outside, it was yum!

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope, I missed the Arnold's cruise, although I was at Nifty Fiftees where you guys ended up. I can't remember if my daughter was with me that night or not.

I'm referring to the Steak n Shake meet, because that's the one I organize. Borders meets are in Katy and organized by WestSideMustangs. Those locations may be about 20 minutes or so from each other, not sure, but I seldom head south anymore.

IF enough people here pushed for Sunday afternoon, I'd consider switching mine. Trying to find one time that pleases everyone is hard, plus Sundays are family day for most peeps. You all tell me what you want, and that's what I'll stick with.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay, here's feedback from last night's dinner. Stangfix.com was represented by 2 members (other than me). Since there's a lot going on during the week, I'm moving this event to Sundays at 2pm, AFTER the holidays are finished. Sunday afternoons are dull and not everyone watches football. 2pm is after the lunch rush and before the dinner swarm. And it's slower paced for those who would like to check out each other's rides without knowing they have to hurry home and get ready for work/report to the wife/pick up kids. This is meant to be family-oriented, therefore no liquor either.

The intention is to make this a multi-forum Stang event, central to most areas of Houston. Good food, cars, and comraderie are all it will be about.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back