Open cruise night Sat April 25th in Houston

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For those of you looking to get out from behind your keyboards, Westside Mustangs has put together a cruise night. Here's the skinny:
We have finalized the plans- our next Westside Mustangs Monthly Event will be Saturday, April 25th.
The Cruise will start at Cinemark Theater in Katy, Texas near I-10 and Grand Parkway
Cinemark 19
1030 W. Grand Parkway N.
Katy, TX 77449

Plans are to meet there sometime between 6:30 and 7:15 so we can leave at 7:30.
We will try to have copies of the map with addresses and contact numbers just in case anyone gets left behind.

From Cinemark we will be going south on Grand Parkway ( 99) until we get to Westpark tollway where we will take the feeder road on down until we hit Westheimer.
Continue on down until our first meetup/regroup spot - these are necessary because if you have ever been on a cruise in the city, you know that not everyone makes it through each light!
This first regroup spot will be in the West Oaks Mall Parking Lot. It is a very large parking lot with plenty of lighting so regrouping there should be no problem.

Plans are to roll back out down Westheimer , staying together as best as we can but we plan to meet up again just past Beltway 8 on the right hand side.
The address for this shopping center is:
10001 Westheimer
Houston, TX 77042

In that shopping center there are many different restaurants and other things. Regrouping should take about 15 minutes or so, there is an ice cream shop (Marble Slab Creamery), Schlotzsky's, Subway, Starbucks, and a few other places if anyone is interested while we are waiting .

After everyone make it to the regroup spot, we are just going to continue down Westheimer which should take a while. Our next regroup spot wont be until after everyone turns left on the feeder road of 610. There is a large parking lot at Micro Center on your right hand side. The address is
1717 West Loop S
Houston, TX 77027

Close to the spot is an entrance ramp for 610 which we can all take when we get everyone back together. From there it should be smooth sailing to Texas Borders on Fry Rd and I-10 in Katy.

19910 Park Row Dr
Katy, TX 77449
http://www.texasborders.net/

They are open until 11 or so on Saturday night so we can end up there and hang out, eat a late dinner, or just whatever. We usually have an entire porch area with seating for Westside Members with Free Chips and Salsa.

ultamax

forum member
Reaction score
Looking like ~40 cars signed up as of yesterday. Mostly Stangs, but there's also a Vette, Supra, SRT8 and Harley (his Stang in shop lol) on the list.

Come on out and stretch those legs!

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Might be meeting yall up later. Hopefully if possible I can meet up later that night with you guys. Ill be at ottos burgers that night probably theres a car meet there also.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep, that's another Saturday night staple, on the southside. I've been once or twice, just kinda outta my neck of the woods.

I heard there was a cruise last weekend on Westheimer that was pretty fun!

ultamax

forum member
Reaction score
Looking like ~40 cars signed up as of yesterday. Mostly Stangs, but there's also a Vette, Supra, 4-5 SRT8s and Harley (his Stang in shop lol) on the list.

Come on out and stretch those legs!

7-8 of us went to Otto's last weekend then cruised for a few hours. The big cruise on the 25th starts too early for me to get by Otto's, but it's close enough that I plan to attend once in awhile.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Rain, schmain. Cruise is still on. Heading out shortly, and hoping some of you will be joining us. Last count was approx 40 cars.

ultamax

forum member
Reaction score
We had a good time, despite rain in the beginning. Close to 60 vehicles at one point! I didn't have a chance to meet anyone from here, but hope more can join us next time.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You were there???? Damn, missed getting to meet you. Next time, maybe at the Sugarland Hooters charity show...no, I will not be one of the Hooters girls before Herk asks.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back