New Oil Seperator kit and Boost-A-Spark!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have the exact primo kit CaliHP has with the only exception being my catch can is a morrosso and his is a stef's. I searched around for the part list he posted (cause I went off of it) but couldn't find it but it is a complete balls best kit with everything new down to the fittings. I never installed it cause my icebox took all the space to use it and it is all brand new.

$200.00

I also have a BRAND NEW KB BOOST-A-SPARK (it is still in the packaging - never opened)

This is something else I didn't end up using. $150.00

Paypal only accepted.

Mark

Last edited:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Mark... I'm interested in the oil separator. Of course I have a similar ice box, so I'd need to figure out a work around.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
mount it somewhere else then haha. just extend the rubber hoses if need be.

i had a buddy of mine make a small bracket that extends off the shock tower and the seperator is mounted to the bracket. looks pretty good IMO

Last edited:

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, of course that's what I'm thinking... but why didn't Mark do that??
Post a pic of your engine bay and we'll suggest...but i remember seeing a pic of what tbird's talking about and it looks pretty good...also would give you better way to drain it...i have to loosent he bracket and remove the whole thing...glad it's only every ?????haven't even looked at it since it's only been 700 miles since i installed it..and the little toy one got drained every 700, so I'm hoping I can go 4000 mi...

but you NEED one Don, so that your charge-air cooler/heat-exchanger doesn't get gunked up...

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
mount it somewhere else then haha. just extend the rubber hoses if need be.

i had a buddy of mine make a small bracket that extends off the shock tower and the seperator is mounted to the bracket. looks pretty good IMO

Any pics by chance?

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
See pics below. [And yea, it's dirty... and I don't give a fock]

Mark, how big is the Moroso can?

Here's a coupla self explanatory pics...and my name's spelled with a "c"...as in "Marc"...oh you meant ChevyKiller!

Last edited:

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks like it could go inboard of the shock tower, the hose from the valve cover is the one that feeds the side of the can, and the hose from the can to intake goes from the bottom (which is why a 120º ($16) elbow is needed, so if you could fabricate a bracket that attaches to 2 of the strut bolts, and extends towards the engine, all you would need to make sure is that there's enough depth...because what my pic DOESN'T show, is that below the 5½" of the can height, there's an additional 3" of fittings (AN-12 to AN-10 reducer, and 120º AN-10 to 5/8" pushlock fitting). Looks like a tight fit (how do you say "virgin" in German?....nize und tite!), but not impossible...what about the other side of the engine bay, or even attaching to the ice box itself, on the front...?

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looks like it will fit. ill get you some pics tomorrow

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
So Don are you going to buy the oil seperator?
I'm still interested, but I haven't had a chance to confirm it will fit. I need to take some measurements, and compare them to the previous pics. All I know for sure is that I don't have much room on the drivers side.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well Don, if you pass I think I'll take him up on the offer.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
here are pics of where i have my oil seperator mounted. please excuse the poor quality. the lighting in my garage is subpar and also excuse the long ass hoses im using at the moment. this is pretty sfiff hose and it wasnt to kind in wanting to bend. its temporary until the new motor goes in.

DSCN0293.jpg

DSCN0295.jpg

me-gone

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ron and I have the same can. paid 100 bucks direct for it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back