NMRA Atco Loaner Car

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Due to several unforseen circumstances (not the least of which is my son's hospitalization this week) I may not have the Mustang finished in time for the NMRA Atco race May 14-16. So I am putting feelers out now for a loaner car. I am willing to pay entry fee for car & driver along with entry fee for the car owner and one person for the weekend. In addition, there will be considerable exposure for the car due to our associations with Kicker Audio and Oakley.

Any interested persons please contact me here or via PM.

Thanks!

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
What exactly are you looking for setup wise and what classes do you plan to run? My problem is my car runs below 11.5 but doesn't have rollbars. If you are able to drive it and keep it legal time wise, I'll let you use it.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What exactly are you looking for setup wise and what classes do you plan to run? My problem is my car runs below 11.5 but doesn't have rollbars. If you are able to drive it and keep it legal time wise, I'll let you use it.

Nothing a little weight and peddling can't fix.... :thumb:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Peddling.....bullshit. Jim showed up at Bowling Green last year with that red Saleen and Paul went deep 11's without a roll bar. NMRA says, "We'll give him a one race waiver on that."

This year, they show up at Bradenton with that black car J3 was ranting over and went 9.70's with a six point bar. When a stink was raised over that NMRA said, "We'll give him a one race waiver on that."

US-1 and the Pumpkinfish will be more than happy to take our one-race waiver on this deal. :evil:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i would say use mine, but im lucky to break 13.9 lol. what about stkjock

Back