PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Pasalo Question

sajesak

Reaction score
I hope you're all doing well. Today, I come seeking some valuable insights and advice regarding PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Pasalo. I recently found myself in a situation where I am considering transferring my existing PAG-IBIG housing loan to another buyer. While the idea of "pasalo" can be a great opportunity for both parties involved, I must admit, I am quite unsure about the entire process.

I am eager to learn about the necessary steps involved in executing a successful pasalo transaction, as well as any potential challenges that one might encounter along the way. Are there any legal considerations or specific requirements that I should be aware of? I would also appreciate hearing from anyone who has personal experience with a pasalo arrangement, as your first-hand accounts could offer valuable insights into the pros and cons of such a transaction.

Additionally, if anyone knows about the potential implications on loan terms, interest rates, and possible savings that could be achieved through pasalo, I would be extremely grateful for your guidance.

I believe that our community's collective knowledge can be a powerful resource in understanding the intricacies of PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Pasalo. So, I kindly ask you all to share your expertise, experiences, and any relevant information that can help me and others who might be considering a similar endeavor.

sajesak

Reaction score
I hope you're all doing well. Today, I come seeking some valuable insights and advice regarding PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Pasalo. I recently found myself in a situation where I am considering transferring my existing PAG-IBIG housing loan to another buyer. While the idea of "pasalo" can be a great opportunity for both parties involved, I must admit, I am quite unsure about the entire process.

I am eager to learn about the necessary steps involved in executing a successful pasalo transaction, as well as any potential challenges that one might encounter along the way. Are there any legal considerations or specific requirements that I should be aware of? I would also appreciate hearing from anyone who has personal experience with a pasalo arrangement, as your first-hand accounts could offer valuable insights into the pros and cons of such a transaction.

Additionally, if anyone knows about the potential implications on loan terms, interest rates, and possible savings that could be achieved through pasalo, I would be extremely grateful for your guidance.

I believe that our community's collective knowledge can be a powerful resource in understanding the intricacies of PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Pasalo. So, I kindly ask you all to share your expertise, experiences, and any relevant information that can help me and others who might be considering a similar endeavor.
Thank you so much for your time and willingness to contribute. Your insights will undoubtedly make a difference in our housing loan journey.

DieHarder

Reaction score
Word to the wise... had a friend who signed on to one of these loans where the loan originator was offshore. After the new loan was finalized and all paperwork signed he paid his monthly payments on time per the agreement each month but his payments were never accepted. Six months later sheriffs showed up to evict him. Didn't matter to any U.S. court that he had proof he paid. Lost his house and never did recover from the experience.

DieHarder

Reaction score
Word to the wise... (not saying this is the same thing) had a friend who signed on to a loan where the loan originator was offshore. After the new loan was finalized and all paperwork signed he paid his monthly payments on time per the agreement each month but his payments were never accepted. Six months later sheriffs showed up to evict him. Didn't matter to any U.S. court that he had proof he paid. Lost his house and never did recover from the experience.

sajesak

Reaction score
Word to the wise... had a friend who signed on to one of these loans where the loan originator was offshore. After the new loan was finalized and all paperwork signed he paid his monthly payments on time per the agreement each month but his payments were never accepted Review of a loan provider called Nectar. Six months later sheriffs showed up to evict him. Didn't matter to any U.S. court that he had proof he paid. Lost his house and never did recover from the experience.
thank you for your suggestion

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back