Pics of my Grabber Blue '13 (with a little better camera)

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
LOL man that pic looks awesome. I couldn't see it good in that text last night. We need to get some pics in that spot we looked at.

Seriously Lana... call Kenny Loggins... cause your in the DANGER ZONE!!!!!!

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
"Droopy?" Whatever...

I think the car looks great. Enjoy!

I agree, but the lower half is what im on about. every since it got painted it looks so much more saggy butt. its just my opinion. the car is otherwise bad ass in every other angle. I prefer the 10-12s diffuser and even moreso the gt500's diffuser

YerBuddy

forum member
Reaction score
I agree, but the lower half is what im on about. every since it got painted it looks so much more saggy butt. its just my opinion. the car is otherwise bad ass in every other angle. I prefer the 10-12s diffuser and even moreso the gt500's diffuser

I disagree, but like you said, it's an opinion. I love the painted skirting; so much so I did it on my 2012.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I was hoping I would provide somebody with a new background pic! :beer:

Good idea!!!!!!!:naughty1:

DONE! Thanks!!!:beer:

desktop.jpg

Last edited:

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score

I get what you're saying. Unfortunately that's just how modern cars are now. The lower half of the front and rear bumpers are just so bloated, bulky and big. Gone are the days of cars looking sleek and slim. Now they look all bloated and plasticy.

I still like the newer mustangs though (I'm still considering a new GT500 maybe), I just don't like where modern car styling has gone and is going.

DWalker

forum member
Reaction score
Speaking of the rear bumper, as soon as somebody starts selling them I'm buying the Boss 302 rear diffuser. To me it makes it look a lot better.

50b19708.jpg

7ed0b766.jpg

For a little comparison....

1f584992.jpg

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I didn't think you could change them out???? I thought the regular GT's are molded into the bumper cover? Gonna have to look at mine.

DWalker

forum member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they are attached over the painted part. The dealer I got mine from has 2 Boss's ordered, I'll call tomorrow and see if they are in and I'll go look and see how it's attached. I want the front splitter as well so I'll check them both out.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
HAHAHA WOW the girls look PISSED in that pic!:D

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
HAHAHA WOW the girls look PISSED in that pic!:D

Haha they look like they're ready to go shopping and he's too busy taking pictures! Lol reminds me of me and my wife!!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Beautiful car. I have been considering snagging one up, but just don't know if I want a car payment.

I like the Boss rear fascia (lower bumper section) MUCH better.

If I owned a 2013.....the bottom of the rear bumper would already be plasti-dipped black.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Haha they look like they're ready to go shopping and he's too busy taking pictures! Lol reminds me of me and my wife!!

LOL Yeah mine was ready to go eat right there. she gets cranky over food:eek: HAHAHA

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back