Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
December 2, 2009

The popular SPEED TV show PINKS All Out makes its debut at Dallas Raceway March 26-27, 2010. Come join in on the excitement of drag racing at its best. Two days of action packed entertainment featuring exhibition passes, a side-by-side shootout hosted by Rich Christensen, merchant's midway, games and activities for the whole family.

Spectator ticket and competitor info will be available soon.

http://www.dallasraceway.com/

8055 W Highway 175
Crandall, TX 75114

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
As fucked up as the last two have been out at the Motorplex and with the way Rich shit on the drivers last year and lied to everyone I wouldn't waste a dime attempting to support it. But I figured that someone might care about it.

Black Tooth Grin

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When he went in to the drivers meeting and told everyone that they had yet to pick a field and everyone needs to run "all out", bla bla bla because they were going to pick the best field of 32 cars that he and his staff could put together. Then while the drivers were still assembled in the meeting he walked out to "pump up" the audience and gave them this big speech about how he cares about the people that watch the show and he had received hundreds of emails wanting a 12 second field, and that was just what they intended to give them in Dallas that day....

So in the mean time, people are running their asses off for no reason while Rich and his boys already knew what field they were going to pick. And the best part was, they didn't have enough cars. So they pieced together a hodge podge field of 16 cars scattered all over the 12 second range for the taping.

And the icing on the cake was it took the winner hiring attorneys and over 4 months of arguing with Speed TV Inc. before he ever got his tool box.

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
I met that fucker once and that was enough, he's a glory hound.....He couldn't change a flat tire without help....The only thing you have to do to get his attention is shave your head, grow an unkept goatee and act like a dumb fuck and presto!!!! your hired....

No offence to bald guys.....

Last edited:

dagamore

Poor Driver mod
Reaction score
ahh ok, thanks i only watch pinks on itunes, do i missed alot of the drama because i cant go to events, i do think it would be cool if they did one here in Germany just so the State could watch a bunch of 10-11 second VW Lupo's/Polo's its kind of painfull to look to the other lane and thing yeah i got this, then hear a 2.5 bar turbo spool up :(

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, let's see if my engineering degree was worth it...2.5 bar=38 psi? Wow!!!!!

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
After what I said to him at the Houston race last year I'm betting he wouldn't let me in the fuckin' gate.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
SD? You? Say something unkind? Naw...

A difficult concept to imagine, I know. Well Kyle....it involved the bald-headed dipshit saying how great the field was they had chosen. His first mistake was asking what we thought of his choices. As I have been known to do....I let him know. "Your picks suck harder than a french whore during Mardi Gras. You have the most fucked up field of turds I have seen in a long time." And then Rich committed one of the original sins by saying, "What do you know about drag racing anyway?" Duh. Before I could tear his throat out, HRP assistant manager Scott Singleton began rattling off what sounded like a resume of everything I've won in the last 20-odd years. Once Scott was done he told Rich...."So before you open your trap next time you might want to figure out who the hell you're talking to first." To which I immediately added, "Bitch." And Rich turned 47 shades of pissed off and walked away. We laughed at him and drank more beer.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A difficult concept to imagine, I know. Well Kyle....it involved the bald-headed dipshit saying how great the field was they had chosen. His first mistake was asking what we thought of his choices. As I have been known to do....I let him know. "Your picks suck harder than a french whore during Mardi Gras. You have the most fucked up field of turds I have seen in a long time." And then Rich committed one of the original sins by saying, "What do you know about drag racing anyway?" Duh. Before I could tear his throat out, HRP assistant manager Scott Singleton began rattling off what sounded like a resume of everything I've won in the last 20-odd years. Once Scott was done he told Rich...."So before you open your trap next time you might want to figure out who the hell you're talking to first." To which I immediately added, "Bitch." And Rich turned 47 shades of pissed off and walked away. We laughed at him and drank more beer.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Classic SD right there! Were you trying to get into the field?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Nope. I knew better. But Strictly was there with eleven cars and the slowest was 10.21. Not one of them was picked. Rich's reasoning? "The viewers are tired of Mustangs." So you give them primered '72 Novas, Krylon-flat black '70 Chevelles, and one Maverick. Fuckin' retard.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope. I knew better. But Strictly was there with eleven cars and the slowest was 10.21. Not one of them was picked. Rich's reasoning? "The viewers are tired of Mustangs." So you give them primered '72 Novas, Krylon-flat black '70 Chevelles, and one Maverick. Fuckin' retard.

he's a tool for sure, however I give him credit for coming up with a cool idea and the success that's been attained by the show. I realize he didnt do it alone, but it's heightened the profile of the sport and IMHO that's a good thing.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back