Random Question....Interior Swap!?

stang03

forum member
Reaction score
So I have an inkling to trade out my Black interior seats, with the Red Leather Interior? Anyone know where I could find this? Either out of a wrecked car, trade or anything like that?

Thanks

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry can't help you with locating the stuff but don't forget about the red door panel if you do the swap.

n671443942_1550370_51.jpg

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? I might kinda have a set of red seats since I swapped them out for race seats. Ya can't have my door panels though !

stang03

forum member
Reaction score
I am located in Alabama....no biggie on the door panels....what you have in mind?

stang03

forum member
Reaction score
PM me if you would like, maybe we can work something out!

p.s. awesome avatar! haha

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ebay. For some reason they always have black and red door panels, but never gray ones with the black inserts. Those rear panels may be a bit harder to come by though.

crazyray78

Reaction score
I got the gray door panels with the black inserts sitting in my shop, along with all the other gray trim pieces, headliner, etc... I switched out the gray interior since it looked like shit painted black by some "expert" at a body shop. Paid 300 bucks to have it done, really looked good, until I started using the damn car. Shitty paint started chipping all over.Went back to the shop, the guy had been fired, and the owner wouldn't do anything about the crap his FORMER guy fucked up. So, I said fuck it, I found a guy who had a totaled 08 V6 pony package with the black interior for sale. I got all the interior panels, rear seats and the driver front seat for under 600 bucks. Only thing I didn't get was the passenger front seat, it had been sold before I found the guy. If anyone is interested I'd sell this gray trim with the black paint on it, as I can't seem to get it off, but don't know what to charge as a sale price.I got one door panel that is good to go, all the black paint is gone, but the other stuff was either prepped for paint better, or its a different kind of paint.

Reaction score
So I have an inkling to trade out my Black interior seats, with the Red Leather Interior? Anyone know where I could find this? Either out of a wrecked car, trade or anything like that?

Thanks

X1000 I want to do the same thing!! That interior is awesome!

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score
Ebay. For some reason they always have black and red door panels, but never gray ones with the black inserts. Those rear panels may be a bit harder to come by though.

Are there red rear panels on a coupe?? I have a vert and the red panel inserts are only on the front doors on mine.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back