Raw Video: Burning Car Lifted Off Trapped Man

dougie b

Reaction score
I understand that when you're in the "heat of the moment" it may be difficult to make quick decisions....but WTF people! i like how one person just decides to "chill" on the ground to get a look at the guy when everyone else stands back, and they rested the man next to the still burning bike and car motionless and to breathe in the extinguisher overspray (if he was breathing).....crazy video though

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
I understand that when you're in the "heat of the moment" it may be difficult to make quick decisions....but WTF people! i like how one person just decides to "chill" on the ground to get a look at the guy when everyone else stands back, and they rested the man next to the still burning bike and car motionless and to breathe in the extinguisher overspray (if he was breathing).....crazy video though

I was thinking the same thing!! Great initiative. Bad judgment. Leaving the man that close to fire was a bad decision. Could have turned out bad if the fire spread more towards the interior of the car. At one point it looked as though a few forks from the fire might have had a chance at getting him

Still, very courageous, great Samaritans there!!!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
0036_f61e.gif

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
saw that on the news yesterday, crazy. Man owes his life to those who helped.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Damn way to immobilize his spine, I may have to take note for the next time I have a guy under a burnt car at work. They did a great job on acting fast and probably saved this mans life in two or more ways due to the other factors of being down there and not to mention the impact.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
that dude is dead as fuck

I've pulled 2 dead people out of a car before, luckily not friends or that would suck way worse. Is NOT a fun experience at all.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
"I'm just very thankful for everyone that helped me out," Wright told The Associated Press by telephone from his hospital bed. "They saved my life."

dayummmmm that is one lucky dude.

The beer has gotta taste better after knowing you survived that

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back