Spyder DS Installed

Buzzystang

forum member
Reaction score
I'm working on a way for me to bypass Ford completely and deal directly with the contractor that manufactures them for Fomoco. It may even help bring the price down more or at least stabilize it for a long time.

My fingers are crossed for you that this works out...so is my wallet! And I remember way back when this was your homegrown baby and we all urged you to do what we all didn't have the courage to do, go into business making these yourself. That, my friend, is awesome. :bigbeer:

Last edited:

spyder7724

Reaction score
My fingers are crossed for you that this works out...so is my wallet! And I remember way back when this was your homegrown baby and we all urged you to do what we all didn't have the courage to do, go into business making these yourself. That, my friend, is awesome. :bigbeer:
The insurance guy isn't too happy about the "modifying" part of my product. seems the carriers don't like hearing that word so It will actually serve two purposes: cost containment and help with liability coverage.

oh and lslayer i sent a pm. i'm going to ship a new flange, nut and a pinion seal. hopefully that will stop the drip. if it does send the old stuff back to me so i can check it out and see whats wrong.
If the p/a was way off before then it may have stretched the seal causing an intermittent leak. No matter I just want to see it fixed before your trip.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back