Stay logged in?

BTM

Reaction score
Is there a way to change this setting so it doesn't log me out so often? I spend a lot of time reading, have multiple tabs/forums etc open, it's annoying how quickly this forum seems to log me out requiring me to log back in again to view content.

I played briefly in options but didn't see anything related. If it matters I'm on Windows/Chrome. But this doesn't really happen with any other forums, at least not so quickly.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Mine stays logged in all the time using firefox or ie, I just click the "rember me" option when I log in.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When u log in there is a box to remember and stay logged in. Just check it off next time.

JCCNY

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody having this issue with IOS7? I always check the REMEMBER ME box, but I usually have to log back in when I check the forum on my phone. Never used to happen before the "upgrade."

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
It's something in your cookies on your computer/phone. Best suggestion I have is to log out and go away long enough for the website to not think you're still logged in, then delete all cookies on your browser related to s197forum.com and/or www.s197forum.com. Reboot your browser just to be sure. Then the next time you log in, check the 'remember me' box.

JCCNY

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Skwerl, I'll try that. I can't help to at least refresh the parts for sale section while I'm at work lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back