Steeda Opinion

254S197

Reaction score
I just ordered the Steeda Pro Action Shocks & Struts and was wondering if anyone has these installed on their car, and if so could you tell me how much better they are than stock shocks/struts -thanks

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
I just ordered the Steeda Pro Action Shocks & Struts and was wondering if anyone has these installed on their car, and if so could you tell me how much better they are than stock shocks/struts -thanks

anything is better than stock. Steeda makes good stuff, you'll enjoy the new suspension.

soliton

forum member
Reaction score
I've got them. They are loads better than stock. I think you'll like them. No question they are stiffer, so, you'll no longer float over crappy roads. But by no means are they hard. Just firm....

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I got a question for anyone who knows. Are these a good in between for track racing and 1/4?

RPMustang

Reaction score
I recently did the Steeda stage 2 pack on my GT. It is a remarkable improvement over the stock setup. Reduced body roll, much less nose dive during hard breaking, and the ride is a bit stiffer but not harsh at all. I would recommend the sport springs when you do the shocks and struts.

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Not so sure about being good for the 1/4, but the sport springs are definitely an improvement. For the track, the springs are soft enough to compress but tend to cause more rebound than stock shocks. Using adjustable shocks, I've almost got them dialed in to work well at the track, too.
So yes, a good overall choice!

And to the Op (Scott); we'll miss you here, Buddy!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back