Steeda Watts Link (555-2525) Fits 2005-14

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
For Sale: "Used" Steeda Watts Link (555-2525) Fits 2005 thru 2014 Mustangs.

Driven less than 500 miles since installation. I installed this after I did my Supershaker upgrade so probably around 300 to 400 miles of use while trying to pass GA emissions and all dry road conditions. Looks as good as new... Awesome aftermarket modification.

New from Steeda @ $1049

For Sale: $750 + shipping Continental USA only. I will accept PayPal (net/ you pay fee) or Certified funds/Bank Cashiers check, USPS Money Order, cash (local pickup)

Sorry about the pictures, car is too low! I will be removing this over the next week and take new pictures.

Last edited:

UNDRTKR

forum member
Reaction score
Notice any noise with this unit? I heard it's one of the quieter Watts Links.

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
Notice any noise with this unit? I heard it's one of the quieter Watts Links.

No I have not noticed any additional NVH/ noise when driving with this unit. Never knew that there was an issue with other brands.

I remember seeing a video where someone placed a go pro under the car when they tracked it using the Steeda unit and the only sound picked up was from tires/pavement.

I also like that the design of this one, in that it does not mount/attach to the diff cover.

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
Any idea if this will fit with a '12-'13 BOSS finned aluminum diff cover?

Good question... Maybe call Steeda Tomorrow?

My 8.8 rear has a Fore SRA cover installed, and they are MASSIVE, I did not think that it would clear... but it did, with room to spare!

I will be removing this over the coming week and will make sure to take a measurement from the inside bolt to the rear end pumpkin, i.e. as if the cover was not installed. then you can put a straight edge on yours and decide.

Last edited:

oldVOR

forum member
Reaction score
Good question... Maybe call Steeda Tomorrow?

My 8.8 rear has a Fore SRA cover installed, and they are MASSIVE, I did not think that it would clear... but it did, with room to spare!

I will be removing this over the coming week and will make sure to take a measurement from the inside bolt to the rear end pumpkin, i.e. as if the cover was not installed. then you can put a straight edge on yours and decide.

Steeda indicated it would fit with the raised fin cover and not present any issues. I've got some other questions and will PM you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back