speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
AOP_2112_zps08d440ef.jpg

AOP_2109_zps10dc591a.jpg

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
bought the box off ebay from zenclosures. i was suprised how good the box fit then i just stuck my old emblems on it.

i see your from LEX. i used to work at toyota and lived right off new circle and winchester rd.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Does fit nice in there. It's about like my custom box.

That's cool. I have lived here pretty much my whole life. I work off nicholasville Ed at Autosound. If your ever up in lex stop in.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
Looks good. Nice and clean.

thanks.

Does fit nice in there. It's about like my custom box.

That's cool. I have lived here pretty much my whole life. I work off nicholasville Ed at Autosound. If your ever up in lex stop in.

any mustang clubs in lexington? is Autosound near the mall? if so i think i've been there years ago when i had my vette

Last edited:

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Yea. That's it. We have a big surrounding group that we get together with. Look up the ky get together thread on here and the ky bs thread. There are quiet a few of us.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
actually just set it in place and pushed it back in the opening. its holding itself in place. i even tried gunning the car from dead stop and it didnt move.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
I ended up putting some 2x4 pieces with carpet and have them on the sides to hold it in place. If I would hit it the box will slam into the back, I guess 600+whp will do that to any box haha. The 2x4s work great for yanking the box in and out with ease.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back