Super Stang Fest 08, Rockingham NC

D

DayZee469

Hey guys & gals Dayzee here...Me and my husband are the founders of Super Stang Fest and I personally invite all the S197 Community out to the ROCK in June. Listed below is our schedule and some more details on the event. Online registration is now open. Hope to see you all in Rockingham!!!

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Looks like a good time! Too bad everything falls on a week that i'm on a family vacation...:samuri:

D

DayZee469

Looks like a good time! Too bad everything falls on a week that i'm on a family vacation...:samuri:
Thats too bad. You could always bring the family to SSF but that might not work out too good...

D

DayZee469

We are excited to announce that the first 200 Vehicles Pre-Registered (Pre-Paid) before April 1st will get the opportunity to drive your Mustang or other Ford product around the 1 mile high banked Rockingham Speedway Circle Track. Speeds will be at 65mph and behind a pace vehicle but this is for sure going to be a blast and a great photo opportunity. So get your Stangs registered today for SSF 08!

Online registration is available or your can go to our website www.superstangfest.com and print off a registration form and mail it in.

D

DayZee469

We are very excited to announce the signing of our new title sponsor, the CAROLINA FORD DEALERS. With support from 166 FORD Dealers in both NC and SC we welcome them on board. FORD will have several exciting displays on hand and some hot Mustangs to show off as well as some for sell. Remember anyone pre-registered by May 1st will get to participate in the Parade Laps at The Rockingham Speedway. Come join us on June 13th & 14th for Super Stang Fest presented by your CAROLINA FORD DEALERS. Here is our new SSF logo with the addition of the lovely Blue Oval included.
SSF08ROCKOriginal-1.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back