Take off GT500 wheels on my gt what tire pressure?

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...Do you want proof? here you have a picture after a single search on the web:

W12_Tire_Sticker.jpg

All that proves is that you don't know how to use a search engine and that your understanding of the English language is probably just as poor as your use of it.

Asshole points are free to everyone, you should try them sometime.

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
Lito is absolutely correct.

I set my pressures based on how the car feels and experiment with how changes affect the balance. You should never set pressures blindly based on a recommendation unless you are completey lost and need a starting point.

Last edited:

lito

forum member
Reaction score
All that proves is that you don't know how to use a search engine and that your understanding of the English language is probably just as poor as your use of it.

Asshole points are free to everyone, you should try them sometime.

Thank God not every american thinks and acts like you do, when is out of arguments and after that he clearly showed his ignorance takes the origin, language or other things criticism to discredit his counterpart.

Andrés can be a PITA sometimes because he is very acid and passionate on his positions but he is not a bad guy, if you thought that you were insulting me because you were comparing me with him, you failed once again, he is my friend and when he had a doubt or just wanted to talk about something on his car he picks up the phone and just call me.

I don't think there are any points available, you emptied the jar just with this thread.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...I set my pressures based on how the car feels and experiment with how changes affect the balance. You should never set pressures blindly based on a recommendation unless you are completey lost and need a starting point.

So exactly where do "you" start? Blindly? Because you refuse to look at what the manufacturer suggested?

...Andrés... ...he is my friend...

That speaks volumes.

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
Haven't been online in a week douche bag. Thanks for the third neg rep on the same post by you or one of your lap dogs.

All I've ever seen on the sidewall of any tire I've owned is the maximum pressure. They can't suggest a working pressure because they don't know what car the tire is on or how it is being used.

The manufacturer recommends tire pressures to promote understeer on RWD car, so you don't kill yourself. Acutally that goes for just about any car.

In the end, pressures should be set on what the driver wants out of the car. Road conditions, handling balance, comfort, steering response and wear patterns are all factors.

Last edited:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Haven't been online in a week douche bag. Thanks for the third neg rep on the same post by you or one of your lap dogs.

All I've ever seen on the sidewall of any tire I've owned is the maximum pressure. They can't suggest a working pressure because they don't know what car the tire is on or how it is being used.

The manufacturer recommends tire pressures to promote understeer on RWD car, so you don't kill yourself. Acutally that goes for just about any car.

In the end, pressures should be set on what the driver wants out of the car. Road conditions, handling balance, comfort, steering response and wear patterns are all factors.

Fuck you and re-read the PM I sent you Mister half-frenchy-canadian-dicklicker. My question was legit but you don't appear to understand websites or forums that end in .com. FYAYFSIHA . Would you like to buy a vowel?

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

x96283

BAMF, with a stick!
Reaction score
:hijacked:
Now, I'm not contributing all that much as I feel pretty good about setting my tire pressures...

But that pic above... that's the pic on my daily driver :) My car's now famous!!:clap:

Now, I've since switched to 19s and the sticker is moot, but it is full of information for the average operator.

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
Fuck you and re-read the PM I sent you Mister half-frenchy-canadian-dicklicker. My question was legit but you don't appear to understand websites or forums that end in .com. FYAYFSIHA . Would you like to buy a vowel?

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

I don't have fucking clue what you're talking about, but I'm not french. All you provide to this forum is bluster and invective. Do you know what an Ad Hominem attack is? Because you are the master.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Ad hominem argument is most commonly used to refer specifically to the ad hominem abusive, or argumentum ad personam, which consists of criticizing or attacking the person who proposed the argument (personal attack) in an attempt to discredit the argument. It is also used when an opponent is unable to find fault with an argument, yet for various reasons, the opponent disagrees with it.

Then of course there is your guilt-by-association attack because Lito knows Androz, or whatever his name is.

You should really try not get yourself into topics that you don't know jack about, just keep cruising the boulevards in your shiney vert with the tires at 51 psi, because it said that on the sidewall.

Last edited:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't have fucking clue what you're talking about, but I'm not french. All you provide to this forum is bluster and invective. Do you know what an Ad Hominem attack is? Because you are the master.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Ad hominem argument is most commonly used to refer specifically to the ad hominem abusive, or argumentum ad personam, which consists of criticizing or attacking the person who proposed the argument (personal attack) in an attempt to discredit the argument. It is also used when an opponent is unable to find fault with an argument, yet for various reasons, the opponent disagrees with it.

Then of course there is your guilt-by-association attack because Lito knows Androz, or whatever his name is.

You should really try not get yourself into topics that you don't know jack about, just keep cruising the boulevards in your shiney vert with the tires at 51 psi, because it said that on the sidewall.

Excuse me dicklicker, didn't you begin the attack with your little "douche" remark, correct? You're just a fucking moron that has not yet mastered the English language.

Is wiki where you get your tire info from? Please, show us your credentials since you are the "expert".

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back