The Ridge Motorsports Park 3/3/2012

Backroad_Beast

2007 Torch Red GT
Reaction score
Here are some lap videos from my day at The Ridge Motorsports Park yesterday near Shelton, WA. The first two videos are me in my 2007 Mustang GT racing with my buddy in his Evo 9 MR. The 3rd video is my ride along in a Ferrari F430 Scuderia. If anyone else has any pictures or video from yesterday feel free to add them in this thread. Also, for those that know what they're talking about please do critique my driving. This was my first time on a track and I really wanna get better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kycC...xt=C36f1c2cUDOEgsToPDskKv-ymMJI16fdA6FiFfOTPq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u33Y...xt=C368b602UDOEgsToPDskIrp5hcUIjUn4XBT00iyHxe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRnG...xt=C308c6bfUDOEgsToPDskIU368vGxd1jvws8peNOS1C

Last edited:

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
nice! what are you suspension mods? your lines could be cleaned up a little bit but you're actually not bad at all.

what did it cost to do that? I've never though about taking my car to that kinda track before. but i did track my old civic sedan and my s2000.

Backroad_Beast

2007 Torch Red GT
Reaction score
nice! what are you suspension mods? your lines could be cleaned up a little bit but you're actually not bad at all.

what did it cost to do that? I've never though about taking my car to that kinda track before. but i did track my old civic sedan and my s2000.

Thanks man! Ya I just watched the videos again and definitely noticed a few places where I strayed from the line a little more than I should've. As of right now my suspension is actually bone stock, I'm driving on 20" wheels, and my tires have no tread and are not sport tires lol. All that will change soon. I'm piecing together a Roush suspension currently then I'll be saving up for smaller/lighter wheels and some grippy tires.

As far as cost, I'm not sure what days like this are gonna run when they actually publicly open. Yesterday was actually kind of a touring/get to know the track event and it was free. The didn't advertise it at all but every one was actually welcome. There was everything from Ferrari's to diesel trucks out there. My buddy in the Evo in those videos is actually family friends with one of the track owners so as long as I'm with him I probably won't be paying at all, but even if I get a discount I'll be more than happy.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
good to know. what mods you you have? and what mods does that 9 have?

Backroad_Beast

2007 Torch Red GT
Reaction score
I have JLT CF 110mm CAI, Bama Tune, and Pypes Pype-Bomb axleback exhaust. I've got a BBK TB also but its not on the car yet. My car was dyno'd at 300rwhp/317rwtq. The Evo is stock suspension, stock brakes, stock wheels and tires. I'm not exactly sure what all is done to the engine but it recently dyno'd at 375AWHP and I'm not sure how much torque. The Evo is fun as hell on the track. I might see if he'll trade cars for a couple laps next time.

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
Man that looks so fun. I'm going to try and get to Putnam raceway in Indy a few times this year.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back