Tupperware vs S197

lovecheese

forum member
Reaction score
Apparently, in Germany, it's okay to have tupperware in the middle of the road. I had three choices... Hit an oncoming car, jump the curb or attempt to run over the tupperware...

I chose running over it since it seemed the lesser of three evils.

Technically my first accident in the s197.

iej8ec.jpg

2ldiqh0.jpg

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Tupperware.....built to last.That sucks man.Did you go wide open or slow it down before the hit?

lovecheese

forum member
Reaction score
slowed down, I think that made it even worse. I was doing roughly 45 and got down to 30 before I hit it. Stinking clear tupperware, didn't see it until I was on it.

lovecheese

forum member
Reaction score
I know right. I need to do something to cover it up, but shipping any type of body kit to germany is going to be ungodly expensive.

lovecheese

forum member
Reaction score
It appeared to be roughly 6-7 inches long and bout 6 inches deep. I think it damaged my exhaust system too... which is why I ended up buying an entire headers/xpipe system. I keep hearing tinging when driving by barriers.

chrismc

forum member
Reaction score
wtf kinda shit do you have in germany, jesus christ that looks like it was made out of glass or cement or something haha

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Any pics of the tupperware? haha... Sorry to hear you got banged up by it... Better then hitting a car or curb then a tree etc....

Reaction score
Heh, sorry to hear but that little lip didn't last long on my 2011 either.

lovecheese

forum member
Reaction score
wtf kinda shit do you have in germany, jesus christ that looks like it was made out of glass or cement or something haha

I don't use anything off the economy, I go on base and buy everything! shit is so expensive here!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back