Turbo parts and more

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
Turbo parts

I'm finally getting around to parting out my turbo setup and other turbo related parts. Most stuff was on my car for 500 miles unless noted otherwise

1. On3 Complete hotside with all v-bands plus a few new extra v-bands. A few scrapes on a couple of the pipes but it's just cosmetic. Also includes the upper metal coolant tube. SOLD

2. Custom coldside with 31x12x4 intercooler. Piping is 2.5" from the turbo to BOV then is 3" from there to the throttle body. To use this coldside you need a slim fan and front sway bar delete. (I have both for sale as well so a package deal can be made if interested). SOLD

3. Mishimoto 16" slim fan. Doesn't come with mounting kit. ($10-15 on ebay) SOLD

4. Flat black CFM oil filler breather. Was on my car for less than a day. SOLD

5. HPX pmas maf. The ears were modified but it doesn't effect fit or function. SOLD

6. Tial 38mm wastegate. I bought it used so miles unknown.SOLD

7. Tial 38mm knockoff. SOLD

8. Brand new ADD W1 catch can w/breather.SOLD

9. Brand new Turbosmart dual stage boost controller. SOLD

10. Brand new Turbosmart MBC. SOLD

11. AEM 4" filter. SOLD

12. Comp turbo blanket. SOLD

13. UPR front sway bar delete. Some scratched through the powder coating in one spot. $55 shipped

14. Oil filter relocation. I forget the brand but it uses the larger FL-1A filter. Hoses were made by a local shop that does hydraulics. SOLD

15. Turbo feed and return lines. Feel line is stainless braided -4, return is 5/8".
Comes with .065 restrictor. SOLD

Last edited:

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
does the catch can/breather come with all of the hardware? Also PM a the lowest price for Catch can and oil filler breather shipped.
Thanks

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back