Two Good Dyno Shops

travelers

Reaction score
There are two excellent Dyno Shop in our area. JDM in NJ and Evolution Performance in Pa. I have experiance with Evo and they are great.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ill pass on JDM had a bad experience with them as did my friend. Evolution in PA is whom i plan on using to tune my engine to get me through this season before my new motor goes in

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got my tune from Tillman Speed, which is located just a few minutes from Evolution. I was going to to go Evolution, but heard some crappy customer service reports. Tillman was great.

Also, John Lund and Johnny Lightning Performance - two reputable tuners - are in the area. It's a good place to own a fast car.

Where exactly do you live, travelers?

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i was put onto john lund last night and i am gonig to have him tune the car for me instead of the guys at evolution

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i heard john lund is the one who tunes the evolution gt500, not evolution themselves. he tunes out of evolutions shop. i will be using him for my tuning.

travelers

Reaction score
i heard john lund is the one who tunes the evolution gt500, not evolution themselves. he tunes out of evolutions shop. i will be using him for my tuning.
I was talking to Fred at Evo and I got the impression that he did all the tuning. I may have to rethink that one. Thanks.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back