Tx howdy from B-ham AL

Doc_G

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Howdy, new guy here (obviously) bought the wife an 08 gt with a bare minimum of mods. A bit of suspension work, 3.90's in the rear, sct xcal3 tuner w/3 different tunes (87performance tune on it at the moment) and what I was told was a limited edition set of 18" factory bullets w/a polished lip.

Just posting a quick hello and some pics while I get to know the place.

08GT_4.jpg

08GT_3.jpg

08GT_2.jpg

08GT_1.jpg

08GT_5.jpg

She had 15,761 miles on the OD and I got her for about 7K under value. I love the car thus far (except for the cupholder placement, and how "plastic-y" the interior is) The wife loves it so much I don't think I can do any wrong for the rest of the year.... HMMMM :beerdrink::evillaugh:

burkem

forum member
Reaction score
I see you bought the car thats been for sale on CL for quite a while. I would have probably bought it but I bought mine a few days before he posted. Anyways, I love the look of your car. Welcome from a fellow Bham resident.

Doc_G

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I see you bought the car thats been for sale on CL for quite a while. I would have probably bought it but I bought mine a few days before he posted. Anyways, I love the look of your car. Welcome from a fellow Bham resident.

Thanks, yeah my buddy Chris was the original owner, he bought the car got a visit from the stork and had to choose between car payments or daycare. I think everyone know's how that always works out LOL :D

I was only too happy to take this beauty off his hands. Other than the small formula (i hope) stain on the seat in the pics this baby's clean as a whistle. I can also report that my wife's nearly washed the clear coat off of it lol. She keeps that thing so clean, one could eat off the floor mats.

I wanna do all kinds of nasty things under the hood, but alas, I fear that will not be for quite some time. Gotta teach her how to properly drive a mustang first. THEN we get some go-fast behind it.

Like'n the site alot thus far. Great info here.

Doc_G

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction score

Thanks for the welcome. As for the reading material, WAAYYYY ahead of you.

should have got a better color on your stang... lol

welcome

LOL inorite :D

I really wanted Pepto Bismol Candy but they were all out of them.

LOL on a serious note I'm thinking a Mach 1 style paint scheme w/flat black like the pic attached. Although I don't think I'll be adding the rocker stripe.

Attachments

• ITEM_7-R-12_2008_MUSTANG_MACH-1_ACAPULCO_BLUE_METALLIC_.jpg
    ITEM_7-R-12_2008_MUSTANG_MACH-1_ACAPULCO_BLUE_METALLIC_.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 4

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Thanks, yeah my buddy Chris was the original owner, he bought the car got a visit from the stork and had to choose between car payments or daycare. I think everyone know's how that always works out LOL :D

I was only too happy to take this beauty off his hands. Other than the small formula (i hope) stain on the seat in the pics this baby's clean as a whistle. I can also report that my wife's nearly washed the clear coat off of it lol. She keeps that thing so clean, one could eat off the floor mats.

I wanna do all kinds of nasty things under the hood, but alas, I fear that will not be for quite some time. Gotta teach her how to properly drive a mustang first. THEN we get some go-fast behind it.

Like'n the site alot thus far. Great info here.

Thats your purgative...but I'd suggest cleaning up afterward...at least if you get any around the COP's. lol

Welcome

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Welcome...We are having a dyno day in Bham April 2nd if you want to hang out...Check out the thread in the southeast regional forum about it

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back