Used or New wideband and Fuel Pump.

gray1622

forum member
Reaction score
I am wondering you guys think about buying a used wideband AF? I am thinking no because of oxgen sensor goes bad after awhile. Also would you guys buy a used super car pump or wait for new. I haven't heard of many fuel pumps going out. I am thinking I could save some cash here.

Boozshey

Reaction score
I buy everything used. Helps save big time. In fact I have bought both a wideband and a fuel pump used. Looking at my spreadsheet I would have spent $16.3K on parts, but by buying used I have only spent a mere $6900.

But if you got the $$ then of course buy new, no need to buy used in that case right...

1FastS197

Reaction score
I buy everything used. Helps save big time. In fact I have bought both a wideband and a fuel pump used. Looking at my spreadsheet I would have spent $16.3K on parts, but by buying used I have only spent a mere $6900.

But if you got the $$ then of course buy new, no need to buy used in that case right...

X2...

smoken1986

forum member
Reaction score
x3-My LC-1 I bought used and the o2 sensor went bad 6 months later but they are only like 54 bucks if you shop around..(It was the same thing used in a stock vw or bmw or somthing like that if you cross ref the number) I always try to buy used first..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back