Valve covers - Group Buy Attempt - Saleen

XxBoostinxX

forum member
Reaction score
That forum is different. No doubt the reason the other forum was started.:roflmao:

Definitely one of the reasons. Early on SOEC was also started as a fan club for Steve Saleen so they could generate interest for the brand and earn money. You had to pay to be apart of it. Now it's just turned into controlling all the negative comments about Saleen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88_50

forum member
Reaction score
Takes the P out of PMs doesn't it. I don't go on there anymore.
I guess that's just one more reason not to

Exactly!!!

While I have my suspicions who may have caused all of this to happen, my feelings towards both SCOA and SEOC are the same. Both erased the threads and my PMs. I doubt that I will ever participate in anything on those forums again. I will just check every once in a while to see if any of the members have something to sell.

I can respect them wanting to protect their Hero. But reading and erasing our PMs, not cool :mad2:

OneQwkStang

Improving the Breed
Reaction score
Steve better worry about his company, which is floundering!!!!!!! Probably sell his name again, LOL
Yah, I really cant see it being as big as in the 80's and 90's. But hey, we have a clothing line now of over priced t shirts made in china.:roflmao:

88_50

forum member
Reaction score
I will clear up the confusion. The guy was making the covers worked with Saleen in the past. He made them several prototypes. They agreed to the deal, but went out of business and kept the covers. No surprise there. I heard from a unconfirmed source that Saleen sold those prototypes off after the buyout. Now Steve has his company back and wants to protect his name. I get that. But this was such a minute issue when you look at how many other BIG vendors out there selling knockoff Saleen accessories. Its really a joke. But it is what it is. Gotta pick and choose the battles. I just hope that it was a big deal cause they are planning to release Saleen covers for sale. Personally I wish they would concentrate on giving us a better selection of accessories to buy, instead of building SMS Crapmaros and Challengeders.

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Problem Steve has is his reputation stinks, he screwed over so many vendors back in the day his credit is no good with them. He has got to pay it forward to get anywhere but doesnt have the money/capitol to do it. Thats what I have heard at least, who knows what to believe, Time will tell!!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back