Wanted - Stock H Pipes 05-08 GT

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Need a factory H-Pipe for the 05-08 Mustang GT. Not in a big hurry but will need them in near future.

I was helping someone out by trading my stock pipes for his Pypes O/R H Pipe this was a local trade, he is returning his car to stock so he can sell it to buy a new home.

I had a guy on another board selling me his stock H pipe for 75.00 so I could still have the stock one ready so I can pass VA inspections
every year. But the deal online fell through after I made the trade with the local guy. Atleast the local guy will be able to sell his car and get his home. :)

I never really needed the O/R H Pipes I just thought for 75 bucks they would be fun too play with.

So if you have one and want to get rid of it let me know, no rush

Last edited:

Forge

forum member
Reaction score
I have one, but i dont think i would part with it for less than $150. Local guy buys cats for 35 bucks each to recycle them - not enough for me so i just hung them on the garage wall. PM me if interested, but shipping is going to cost a decent amount.

hopefully someone will want them outa their garage and will sell them to you for the price you want, just not worth it to me, sorry.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
for 75 bucks ill sell it to you, but local pickup only.

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
for 75 bucks ill sell it to you, but local pickup only.

Your Near Newark, NJ I am going to visit my mother in PA. I live near DC.
Map quest says 275 miles, I will let you know

Last edited:

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
Your Near Newark, NJ I am going to visit my mother in PA. I live near DC.
Map quest says 275 miles, I will let you know

Where in PA does your Mother live? I am right outside of Philly and have mine in my basement. My wife wants them gone.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back