Weekly Houston S197 meet

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Steak n Shake, every Sunday at 2pm, rain or shine. Object - meet other families with S197s in a friendly environment with good food. No food fights, but I will eat your fries if you're too slow....look for my car in the back of the lot. And we may even have a few surprise guests....

Please spread the word. Any questions, email [email protected]

(I swear this is the last posting for this. Would an admin please make this a sticky?)

Last edited:

Timbostang

Boost junkie!
Reaction score
I'm in! Went and met up with Liz and another Liz yesterday. The 3 cars sure looked nice sitting beside each other. We just need to add a few more and it would be really cool.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
*bump*

Lunch is at 2pm. Don't be late! I ate there yesterday, and the staff is excited to see who else shows up, after last week's nice display in the rear parking lot.

ultamax

forum member
Reaction score
I guess the cold weather scared some folks off. Was good meeting a few new folks anyway. Catch ya next time!

Last edited:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lunch is on for today. Who's gonna show this week?

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Turn out was just me!! And the family Mallory babysits for, but it's all good. The weather sucked anyway....either way, Sunday is a set deal for me and a good burger. I've had good response to this though, as something after the holidays are over.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
See, told y'all it was good eatin'.....you gonna go back for lunch on Sunday?

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool. I'll make an effort to wash the car, and see you there! I expect a few others to show up as well....

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
yes sir... back in the states from iraq.. made it in 15 min before midnight on new years eve. spent thursday visting the family and firday catching up on some business and i gotta head back to post in a few hours ( 0330 to be exact). So i wont be able to come out on sunday but i will be back next weekend and would like to hit it up then..

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice turnout again today, and we had our very own parking lot. Ryan may have some pics to post up later (I hope). Good meeting you Tanner, and always nice to see Timbostang again, as well as Dino and Liz with that gorgeous Shelby GT. Looking forward to next week's meet!

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep, black leather jacket, blue jeans. We hung around til about 3:30 or so. Mingled in the lot, ate, mingled in the lot some more and froze our asses off in the wind. Had 3 variations of grey, the white/silver Shelby GT, and a redfire GT. Sorry we missed you! Come out next Sunday...

06GT_Vert

Still Stock
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wont will be able to make it, my wife just delivered our 3rd son this morning!

Yall have a great time!!

Shawn

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back