Window tint on a vert??

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
I installed moleskin about 2 years and even though my car is only a weekend cruiser and does not see a lot of super hot days since I live WI, it is starting to peel. So I am ordering the newer style window strips from Tousley and fixing it before any damage occurs to my tint.

bcb06gt

Reaction score
The new window strip is the way to go. Did that on my 06GT vert about 2 years ago when I had the windows re-tinted. BTW, di not do the rear quarter windows and do not have any marks on the tint.

Last edited:

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I just can't see spending $30 for something that may or may not work and is a stick on solution when you can spend $50 and know it's done right and will have zero problems. Call me crazy, but $20 is a small price to pay for peace of mind and to potentially save you from messing up your tint with something that is designed to prevent you from messing up your tint in the first place.

Last edited:

bcb06gt

Reaction score
I just can't see spending $30 for something that may or may not work and is a stick on solution when you can spend $50 and know it's done right and will have zero problems. Call me crazy, but $20 is a small price to pay for peace of mind and to potentially save you from messing up your tint with something that is designed to prevent you from messing up your tint in the first place.

+1. Which is why I did the window strip from Ford.

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score

I am with you on that! Now that I know about Tousley (thanks) it makes it much more affordable. The dealerships around here are such a rip off. I mean $85 for the rear per side! F that!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back