Wire tuck

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
I live in Maryland and am willing to travel. Anyone doing wire tucks jobs. If so please contact me, ready to get it down! Posted in regional as well

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I'm interested in you ponying up and buying these tires. Thinking about coming down to MIR this weekend for the all ford. What are you doing.

I thought I just saw a wire tuck thread in the chit chat section.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You know, you could try doing it yourself with a second wiring harness...

Sent from my DROID2 Global using tapa-whatzit-thing

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
HAHA, I texted you back 2 mins later and told you no. Yeah I posted it in chat too because not everyone checks here. No takers though on either thread.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
im interested in you using the SEARCH feature

b00stedgt

Reaction score
it has been done several times. there are a lot of pics floating around on this forum

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Are you looking to have someone do this for you? You won't find anyone most likely because its not a very common mod and is very tideous and time consuming...But if you are looking for examples there are plenty on this board alone

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
I have seen the posts, yes looking for someone to do it for me or with me, is why I posted it. mechanically Im good, but wiring i tend to be a little leary of

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are you looking to have someone do this for you? You won't find anyone most likely because its not a very common mod and is very tideous and time consuming...But if you are looking for examples there are plenty on this board alone

Glad im not the only one who couldnt make heads or tails of what he was asking

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you really know what you are asking for? Doing a wire tuck correctly is about 50 hr of soldering, tracing wire schematics and figuring out where you want everything to go. Do you really think you could afford to get someone to do that for you? There are several threads from guys that have done their own that would give you an idea where to start but you have to search to find them!!

Here it looks real easy.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/sikassscivic/Motor%20build/12-26-mulberry011.jpg

Earl

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
yes, Ive read up on it. The 50 hrs seems a little excessive, but thats why I was looking for someone/company so I could discuss options. Ill PM a couple of the guys and get further advise

blacks197

Reaction score
I'd say Earl is about right. It takes quite a while to do it correctly. Cutting,soldering,checking continuity of each wire redone to make sure it's good, heatshrink,looming, and electrical taping. It all times time. I did mine over the span of a week but I only worked a few hours each weeknight and a few hours each weekend day

Sent from my Mind using the Darkside of the Swartz

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back