WTB - factory Sirius receiver unit

JimC

Reaction score
Since so many Mustangs came with the 6 month trial period and I know that some of you didn't elect to buy the service, does anyone have the receiver unit (the one mounted in the trunk behind the passenger side panel) and cable to the Shaker that they would like to remove and sell?

JimC

Reaction score
I'll keep that in mind - never know, I may not make a deal before then.

05stangkc

Reaction score
A Little FYI! Some Sirius Units NEVER TURN OFF! It's a Glitch in the Activating Process. For Those who Have these Units as Long as they do Not Contact Sirius and Attempt to Sign up They just Keep Going! That would be a Much More Valuable Box! Now will they Figure out how to Shut these Down in the Future. Maybe but in the Meantime!

Enjoy,

KC

Last edited:

s1roush

forum member
Reaction score
A Little FYI! Some Sirius Units NEVER TURN OFF! It's a Glitch in the Activating Process. For Those who Have these Units as Long as they do Not Contact Sirius and Attempt to Sign up They just Keep Going! That would be a Much More Valuable Box! Now will they Figure out how to Shut these Down in the Future. Maybe but in the Meantime!

Enjoy,

KC
Mine doesnt.

MAK

Reaction score
bought my car in march or april of 07 and had sirius untill last month.. then it got shut off =(

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back