ZEX Nitrous kit for sale - NOW PARTING OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yur2slo

Yur2Slo
Reaction score
are you not going to respond to my pm's about the kit you sold me?

Originally Posted by yur2slo
just got the nitrous kit and went threw it. must say i'm a little disappointed with most of it. you said everything look really clean. the nitrous line is kinked and not useable. the wiring is a disaster,the bottle is scratched up and the power point plug is missing

sent on friday?

Last edited:

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is this resolved or not? Wake, I thought in another thread you said you guys worked it out.

yur2slo

Yur2Slo
Reaction score
haven't heard back pm'ed twice once last friday and sunday and posted today and no response from thread or pm

yur2slo

Yur2Slo
Reaction score
pics of what you get in the complete nitrous kit that is "CLEAN". i would take a picture of the the power point plug but i cant because i dont have it.
P2200118.jpg

P2200119.jpg

P2200120.jpg

P2200121.jpg

P2200122.jpg

P2200123.jpg

P2200124.jpg

waketek516

Pedal to the Metal!
Reaction score
Okay - just so this doesn't clutter this thread. Its been taken to PMs. Yur2Slo sent me a PM on Friday which I inadvertently overlooked until I saw this post in my thread. There were no PMs from him on Sunday - Just the one from Friday that I just responded to him about. Here's my inbox to prove that, and no - I didn't delete any (I rarely do until my inbox is full)
S197.jpg

Steedman07 - I'll deal with him through PMs - but this was sold as a used kit with pictures posted in the first post, and several additional pics sent via PM along with a complete list of parts he was getting. By "clean" kit - I meant everything needed was included & that from what I was told by the guy who sold it to me - it hadn't been used that much. All of this was stated through several PMs while we were dealing on price.

To address the issues he's claiming:
The chip in the paint on the bottle minor and was visible in the pics I sent & the ones posted in the thread.

The wiring was also in all pics I sent & the ones in the thread. It would need to be rewired anyway as even the completely new kits from Zex don't include wiring.

The kink in the line does not affect the integrity of the line at all, and can be straightened easily. It was also visible in the pics I sent.

The powerpoint plug was NEVER listed in my post, and there were no pics of it because I DON'T OWN IT. It was also never listed in the detailed list of parts I PM'd him before the sale, and before dropping my price for him.

I was more than upfront about this and sent you multiple pics, and a full detailed list of what was included. You're nitpicking things that do not affect the functionality of this kit whatsoever. I also dropped the price quite a bit for you since you were buying the window switch as well & even sent it via 2-day Fedex so you'd have it by the weekend. That was all included in the lowered price I gave you too.

You got a sick deal! I sold you an $800+ kit with 2-day shipping for $425. You'd have paid over $900 for that if you ordered from Zex...
Zexkitprice.jpg

We can take the rest to PMs so Steedman07 can get the BS out of this thread - everything you got was clearly listed for you, and multiple pics were sent you you via PM.

Last edited:

yur2slo

Yur2Slo
Reaction score
Okay - just so this doesn't clutter this thread. Its been taken to PMs. Yur2Slo sent me a PM on Friday which I inadvertently overlooked until I saw this post in my thread. There were no PMs from him on Sunday - Just the one from Friday that I just responded to him about. Here's my inbox to prove that, and no - I didn't delete any (I rarely do until my inbox is full)

How many post in your thread did it take?

S197.jpg

Steedman07 - I'll deal with him through PMs - but this was sold as a used kit with pictures posted in the first post, and several additional pics sent via PM along with a complete list of parts he was getting. By "clean" kit - I meant everything needed was included & that from what I was told by the guy who sold it to me - it hadn't been used that much. All of this was stated through several PMs while we were dealing on price.

To address the issues he's claiming:
The chip in the paint on the bottle minor and was visible in the pics I sent & the ones posted in the thread.

You advertise a "custom PAinted Botttle" but never mention it has chips all over it and just assume the buyer is going to have you pictures inlarged so you can see them. look back now i can see the chips in the pictures but now i know there there.

The wiring was also in all pics I sent & the ones in the thread. It would need to be rewired anyway as even the completely new kits from Zex don't include wiring.

Definately getting rewired

The kink in the line does not affect the integrity of the line at all, and can be straightened easily. It was also visible in the pics I sent.

Now this i dont believe. if you wouls of sent me a picture like i just posted i wouldn't be complating. your picture hid stuff like this. there were no close up of the issues. you said it was a complete kit "clean" kit

The powerpoint plug was NEVER listed in my post, and there were no pics of it because I DON'T OWN IT. It was also never listed in the detailed list of parts I PM'd him before the sale, and before dropping my price for him.

I'm pretty sure the add said complete kit and since this is in the kit i would think it would of been included

I was more than upfront about this and sent you multiple pics, and a full detailed list of what was included. You're nitpicking things that do not affect the functionality of this kit whatsoever. I also dropped the price quite a bit for you since you were buying the window switch as well & even sent it via 2-day Fedex so you'd have it by the weekend. That was all included in the lowered price I gave you too.

You got a sick deal! I sold you an $800+ kit with 2-day shipping for $425. You'd have paid over $900 for that if you ordered from Zex...
Zexkitprice.jpg

We can take the rest to PMs so Steedman07 can get the BS out of this thread - everything you got was clearly listed for you, and multiple pics were sent you you via PM.

If you think your at no fault than fine. i'll just leave it as i got screw over a little. I'm not saying you scammed me. your pictures were taken to bennifit you and not the buyer though imo. i would have still probably bought it had i known all of this. the price i bought it for you from has nothing to do with retail as there are several other "used" kits for sale around the same price so its not like a got a crazy deal. Just thought i was getting a cleaner kit than i did. I'll fix everything my self and make it like i though it was going to be. Good luck with the rest of you sales

yur2slo

Yur2Slo
Reaction score

Btw i love how you think this is all BS

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Going to close this up. Both sided said their peace and it is what it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back