Zex wet kit and fuel pressure gauge.

5.0lightning

Hi everyone, I have a zex wet kit installed on my 07 GT. I just purchased an electrical fuel pressure gauge and need some advice on tapping into the fuel system. The fuel rail adapter that came with the zex kit only has one output for the fuel line to the management unit. I need to run the fuel pressure gauge from this adapter as well. Does anyone know of a fuel rail adapter with two outlets? (one for fuel and one for the gauge) I've searched but can't find anything other than complete fuel rail kits. I really don't want to spend $300 just to hook up a gauge. Hoping someone has run into this issue before since fuel pressure monitoring is critical with the spray.

Thanks for any help.

5.0lightning

The one I see listed on BBR (2005-2010 Mustang GT Fuel Pressure Sensor Adapter) looks to be the same thing I have on my car that came with the Zex kit, except I run the fuel line from it. So the solution is to run 2 of these stacked on top of each other? The only problem I see with that is the mounting screws, I guess longer screws would work.

Thanks, I appreciate your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Synister500

Reaction score
The one I got from BBR has 2 ports in it. That's the difference. Got mine for a FP gauge. It has a port in the front,where the FP gauge sending unit is (tucked under the factory sensor if you can see it in the pic) and 1 in the rear that is plugged for my application.

BJ

a6cd0da6-1250-a2fc.jpg

5.0lightning

Called Zex and they advised to just run a "Y" or "T" fitting. They said I would not get a good seal with stacking them due to the recessed holes for the screws. Just FYI in case anyone else has this same issue.

5.0lightning

Thanks BJ, I'll look on their site again or call them since I didn't locate it with a quick search. I would rather run that block for a cleaner look than "Y" or "T" fitting.

Synister500

Reaction score
Added a pic for you. Kinda crappy but if you know what your looking at you will see it. Yes do not stack them and this would look a lot cleaner IMO than a "y" fitting.

BJ

5.0lightning

Perfect, that's exactly what I am looking for. I'll place an order through BBR here shortly.

Thanks Man

Synister500

Reaction score
Shit sent you to the wrong place. This is the one I have it's from UPR. Notice it says 2 ports this is what you are looking for. It's on the website www.uprproducts.com

BJ

a6cd0da6-154d-4dd9.jpg

5.0lightning

Good deal, I was just about to call BBR since they don't say it has two ports. That one from UPR is perfect. I'll order that one.

Thanks BJ

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back