CHE relocation brackets ?

fun4me

forum member
Reaction score
Has anyone hade interference between their CHE relocation brackets and aftermarket swaybars? My steeda HD swaybay rubs on my CHE brackets and the only way I can seem to make it clear is adjusting my axle by way of panhard bar WAY left. Im pretty sure I intalled the swaybar correctly. Sam Strano even advised me to remove the brackets since I dont track my car very often and said they make the car less stable. Thoughts, comments?
Less stable on a lowered car? I thought the whole point of the brackets was to correct the Lca angle change caused by lowering.

B2B

forum member
Reaction score
I can confirm that my Strano rear sway bar does not clear the Whiteline relocation brackets. The bolt that mount the sway bar ends to the mounting brackets was hitting the relocation bracket. I flipped these two bolt so the bolt head is next to the relocation brackets, but they are still rubbing against each other.

Since I was having clearance problem between the Strano sway bar and Corsa Extreme AB (unable to use the softest setting), I swapped the rear sway bar for the Whiteline version. Definitely carrying more weight, but zero clearance issues.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Reaction score
It does make some sense that CHE would check their relo brackets against OE sta-bars. It would be a whole lot more work to verify the brackets against all possible aftermarket shapes (and tolsrances on shape).

Norm

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score
I can confirm that my Strano rear sway bar does not clear the Whiteline relocation brackets. The bolt that mount the sway bar ends to the mounting brackets was hitting the relocation bracket. I flipped these two bolt so the bolt head is next to the relocation brackets, but they are still rubbing against each other.

Since I was having clearance problem between the Strano sway bar and Corsa Extreme AB (unable to use the softest setting), I swapped the rear sway bar for the Whiteline version. Definitely carrying more weight, but zero clearance issues.

The FRPP relo brackets will work with Strano's rear bar; they are close but there is enough clearance.

Ivan 5.0

Still learning...
Reaction score
I can confirm that my Strano rear sway bar does not clear the Whiteline relocation brackets.

Damn - but good thing I saw this, I was about to order a set of Strano bars.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back