Shelby Oil Gauge Adapter/Manifold

Brick

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Shelby Oil Gauge Adapter/Manifold. There are a few companies who still have these listed on their websites, but they have been discontinued by Shelby. I've been in contact with them and nobody that I can find has them in stock. There were supercharged and non-supercharged versions, but I will take whichever one I can find. Supercharged version is pictured below. Thanks!

Original Shelby Part #'s
Supercharged - 5S3Z-9B339-SC
Non-Supercharged - 5S3Z-9B339-A

2vrIbFH.jpg

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Googling the part number, I came up with shelbystore.com, Lethalperformance, a couple other store pages, and even an ebay page with one for sale

Brick

forum member
Reaction score
Googling the part number, I came up with shelbystore.com, Lethalperformance, a couple other store pages, and even an ebay page with one for sale

I've contacted them all unfortunately. Lethal was my first try. They apparently had 8 orders that were sitting unfilled until I contacted them to see what was going on, and they refunded me for mine. I've also checked the Champion Mustang, North American Tuning, and the eBay page americanperformanceautoparts. All say they can't get them and they're discontinued, I'm not really sure why they're still listing them on their sites :shrug:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
could always just make your own with hardware store parts

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe there is alternate solution if you can find that exact part what if your end goal?

Brick

forum member
Reaction score
could always just make your own with hardware store parts

If I can't find one of these that's what I'll end up doing, put a nipple and tee where the OEM sender is to get an additional port.

Maybe there is alternate solution if you can find that exact part what if your end goal?

Putting in an oil pressure gauge and need a place to put the sender. I like to keep things as OEM looking as I can and this looks like it would be a nice bolt on piece even though it's overpriced for what it is.

JPC has a nice sandwich plate that goes between the filter, but space is tight there as it is already. I could relocate the filter to use it more easily. Or just put a tee in the stock location, that's the cheapest and simplest solution.

05sonicblue

forum member
Reaction score
Doesn't Shelby store have that for sale on eBay for fifty ? Ya know it really sucks that it's a bitch to upload photos. This forum is amazing and a plethora of technical knowledge.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I use Imgur and just use the hyperlinks

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
When we had the gauges installed on the Shelby, the tech that did them used some store-bought brass fittings to hook up the oil pressure gauge

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I have this manifold that I made for methanol. $30 without the fittings would get it to Ohio.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back