Cobra Jet drag springs

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just talked to him, here is the problem I have, I will have to pay taxes on them. There might be a way around that if I use my buddys address in PA and have him do it.

I will let everyone know.

Lazy Racer

forum member
Reaction score
I watched vid interview of the guy running the programme and I recall him stating that they were using as much off the shelf stuff as possible - v6 seats, brakes etc. Why not springs?

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ummm, we need to figure out if they are just V6 springs

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
no.

Just talked to 19COBRA93...hes on the board. He can get them for $65. Im gonna grab some through him

j-stang

forum member
Reaction score
there are a TON of v6 guy that would love to unload there springs. i'm sure you could grab em up tons cheaper.

*but not me i'll be keeping mine*

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
FWIW, the V6 rear springs through Ford Retail for $45 each. I could get them cheaper, but it would still be about $75 for the pair.

These Cobra Jet springs, regardless of whether they're V6 springs or not, are a great deal, and work well for what they're intended. I'd imagine they're very soft.

I can sell the Cobra Jet springs for $65 per set plus shipping to you. I can have them in about a week, then whatever shipping time to you. Let me know if anyone is interested.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I'd like to know if they are V6 springs because I've got a set sitting around here.

Well... they might be since the CJ is based on the v6. then, they start throwing shit on there. I can't tell you that they're much better since I traded out my rear springs to a buddy of mine and he hated them. But then again, he went to v6 springs from lakewood 50/50s.... :idea:

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Alright, looks like I'll be going dumpster diving in the parts ... If I'm not back in thirty minutes, just wait longer.

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
Regardless, the price is good and they seem to work really well for the Cobra Jets. So that is what persuaded me. I can get them a little cheaper if anyone wants a group buy. I just would need to know who would pay 10.00 cheaper so maybe I can get a group buy started. 63.00. I would just have to check with a friend of mine and see if he would do it. That is what I paid for them.

I'm in.

force recon

forum member
Reaction score
has anyone figured out if these are v6 front and rears, i thought i read once that the v6 and gt's had the same rear springs could be wrong/

GERMANSHEPERD

forum member
Reaction score
I have the ratings somewhere, there isnt that much of a difference between the V6 and GT spring rates. Has anyone called FRPP to see what the rates are for the CJ springs?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back