05-09 IUP dash complete (w/airbag)

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
This is the IUP dash from my 2008 GT. I swapped out the vents for black vents. Some AC vent rings have some scuff marks on them from painting and then restoring. You can swap yours on if you want (they are all chrome anyway except for the Bullitt and GT500 dashes) or maybe even hit them with some scotchbrite to give it a polished look. No broken/cracked/missing mounting tabs. Goes great with the IUP steering wheel.
I have included pictures of marks I noticed and a close up of the vent ring scuffs I was talking about. Not pictured - I have one more black vent assembly (with it's chrome ring) that I will include as well. You'll notice the picture of the gauge section has a silver one. You also get that.

The entire assembly
2n01zpk.jpg

* I WILL be including one more black vent assembly with chrome ring. This will give you all 4 black/chrome vents and one spare silver/chrome one.
2upd7hy.jpg

Air bag assembly still attached
2a6lgti.jpg

Scuffs on the AC vent rings. I'd either swap yours on, paint them, or scuff up with Scotchbrite for a polished look. The gauge bezels do not have this.
11lpgmw.jpg

Two marks that I noticed
2yl733m.jpg

2mzwlt5.jpg

What it looks like installed
296j4v4.jpg

$175 shipped
Reasonable offers considered
UPS ground lower 48

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back