05-14 Stealth dual crankcase breather kit

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This kit takes the guess work out of finding the right size breathers for your valve covers! Kits avaible for 3V's and Coyotes. They fit perfect and install in minutes while keeping a very clean and stealthy appearance in the engine bay. Breathers feature aluminum top and bottom caps with stealthy black anodized finish, stainless steel mesh and a dry high flow synthetic filter material that is washable and reusable. The bottom rubber mounts are also removable for easy cleaning.

$25 with free shipping in the cont us!

20121127_174227.jpg

20121211_202358.jpg

u5e7emeb.jpg

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you mean a vaccuum cap for your intake? I have some. You can also get them at your local autoparts or hardware store as well.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No a breather oil fill cap

Gotcha. Let me see what I can do. :beerdrink:

Is there any benefit to having these on a mostly stock NA motor?

Keeps crankcase oil from getting circulated back into your engine. With a pcv based catch can or seperator you will still get oil pulled into the motor as it cant catch it all. With breathers there is not chance of it at all. I ran breathers when I was NA as well.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
How much oil gets past the filters and onto the engine?

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you include a cap to seal off the intake port?

You can find vac caps or plugs or however you want to do it at your local hardware store for cheaper than I can supply them. But I can get them as well.

How much oil gets past the filters and onto the engine?

Zero on my car at 18lbs of boost. I have only had to clean them once as well and there was very little oil acutaly in the filter mesh.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I clean mine in the sink with soapy water then let them dry overnight and then put them back on in the morning.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
You can find vac caps or plugs or however you want to do it at your local hardware store for cheaper than I can supply them. But I can get them as well.

Zero on my car at 18lbs of boost. I have only had to clean them once as well and there was very little oil acutaly in the filter mesh.

Good to hear, the breathers on my LS1 made a mess after just a few thousand miles.

How much in total if you supply caps or plugs (whatever is better)?

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good to hear, the breathers on my LS1 made a mess after just a few thousand miles.

What caps do you need. Intake manifold and intake tube?

stanger1944

forum member
Reaction score

You can go to your local auto zone and get I believe it was 3/8 vacuum caps for cheap for the intake manifold side cannot remember which for the intake tube.

Jeremy if you find a oil fill breather to match send me a pm

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
You can go to your local auto zone and get I believe it was 3/8 vacuum caps for cheap for the intake manifold side cannot remember which for the intake tube.

Jeremy if you find a oil fill breather to match send me a pm

Yeah I know, but I don't mind paying a few extra bucks and having the convenience of the correct ones I'll need shipped with it. Saves me a trip to the auto parts store too.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can give you the exact sizes you will need so you can pick them up or I can add them to a kit for you my self, just pm with your needs and I can get you squared away.

I decided to work on making an oil cap breather as well so stay tuned for that! ;)

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh man, decisions, decisions...that would be an alternative to the dual breathers or catch can right? Not in addition?

No it would be in addition to. You can't mix and match, either all open or all closed, otherwise your intake manifold would pull in unmetered air. The oil cap breather is just an another measure to make sure the crankcase is fully vented in addition to valve cover breathers. More so for boosted guys. I run all 3 on my turbo setup but only ran the 2 valve cover ones na.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back