05+ Saleen 475 HP Kit

Deviant

forum member
Reaction score
This supercharger is for a 2005+ Mustang Gt. I purchased this because i was trying to get rid of my Red 07 GT. It was originally whipple charged and i took that off and sold it because i had NO bites on the car and was going to trade her in to the dealership. Then right before i was going to trade it in i found someone who was interested, and would pay more, for the supercharger to be put on it. I ordered this kit and then then the guy backed out on it. So now i have traded in my car to the dealership for a Tahoe and i have no use for this.

This kit has never been tested, never been put on a car, never even been looked at wrong. It is in pristine condition and it is exactly the same 475 HP kit that you would get directly from Saleen.

I can get it shipped from me in orange county to anywhere in continuous US for $4600 (work for fedex), or if you are local you can pick it up for $4500. This gives you a chance to buy it for $1300 cheaper than anywhere else. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Austin

Last edited:

Deviant

forum member
Reaction score
note that this kit includes everything to install on all of the years including the plumbing upgrade for those who need it.

xtreme02gt

forum member
Reaction score
I will buy another one from you :beer:......How many more do you have?

BTW: I will get you dyno numbers on Tuesday :thumb:

Last edited:

Deviant

forum member
Reaction score
@xtreme02gt:
Hey i mean if you want you could buy it from me it never hurts to have a backup right??? This is the last one and then no more... unless i find a really good deal on one. :) And I am Excited for Dyno #'s

@Matt Texass:
BTW i think we all wish that we had a little bit more money than we have right :)

Deviant

forum member
Reaction score
I have posted the pictures again i am sorry but it is just the boxes because i havent opened anything

Attachments

• Saleen1.jpg
    Saleen1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Saleen2.jpg
    Saleen2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Saleen3.jpg
    Saleen3.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Saleen4.jpg
    Saleen4.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Saleen6.jpg
    Saleen6.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Damn, i want that soo bad, i originally wanted whipple but due to price raised that kinda killed it for me.. being 19 yrs old and money as an issue im looking at the Hellion Turbo Kit.. :).. Although i do want a blower.. Too bad it is 4600.. i only got 2100ish right now.. :(

Deviant

forum member
Reaction score
pending sale on mustang forums.

@RetroGT2006:

I know how you feel. im currently 22 and when i did all this stuff to the mustang i had just turned 21. Just keep at it, it looks like you have quite the collection of mods already :)

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
pending sale on mustang forums.

@RetroGT2006:

I know how you feel. im currently 22 and when i did all this stuff to the mustang i had just turned 21. Just keep at it, it looks like you have quite the collection of mods already :)

Gotcha, not bad.. I do have some good mods, nothing insane for power.. but it is quicker then a GT thats stock with 3.55s.. i know that much lol.. well atleast my friends stock gt 5spd.. anyhow, yeah im happy with my mods i chose, yeah its mostly looks but hey- i wanted to make it my own and i never realized how i could save up this much.. It always seemed way out of reach.. Now that ive been saving and i have 2100ish i realize how possible it is to turbo or supercharge my car at my age.. like you said, just keep at it.. i wanted it done before my 20th bday..(oct 21st.) but it wont happen.. Ive learned not to set goal dates b/c its not possible.. it all depends on how our economy is (im a server).. Anyhow, ill keep saving and see what happens..

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
any news on that sale on mustang forums? Did it sell or you still have it? Im trying to bust my dads ass about this, seeing if he can lend me the remainder i need lol

doroyce05

Reaction score
this is such a good deal.... i'm keep checking around and asking some friends if they need it. if i had the money i would get this off your hand. im even willing to sell my 90 jdm motor all-wheel-drive eclipse for this set up.

Deviant

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry guys just got the money in my account today so this is officially sold.

Austin

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
damn o well, congrats on your part though! Its good it found a home that its able to used..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back