05+ Upgraded GT500 fuel hat, 800hp

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
This upgraded GT500 hat will support 750-800rwhp without a bap. It's a direct drop in replacement for your oem gt500 hat. The Gt500 hat itself is a new takeoff and in excellent shape, the hat is modified by Jeremy from S&H with two lethal divsionx 340lph pumps and walbro filter socks. The pumps are lighly used with just dyno time and a few track passes. I deleted all the factory lines and oem T fitting and replaced them with larger 3/8" gates submersible lines and a higher flowing 3/8" stainless Y fitting all held together by ss fuel hose clamps. Also installed 10 gauge wire terminals to each pump and installed Jeremy's pprv delete kit, it has an 05-09 level sender on it as well.
This hat is ready rock and make big power!

Pumps:
http://www.lethalperformance.com/divisionx-stryker-340lph-fuel-pump.html

*Requires the gt500 fuel system dual fpdm harness not included.

SOLD

Last edited:

05armygt

Just Works Here
Reaction score
so I can take my frpp gt500 unit and replace it with this? no other mods necessary? and itll work with a BAP right? how much you think it will do with BAP 900 ?

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
so I can take my frpp gt500 unit and replace it with this? no other mods necessary? and itll work with a BAP right? how much you think it will do with BAP 900 ?

Yes, that is what I did before I changed out to an Aeromotive eliminator setup. Nothing else needed! It will work with a BAP and with one should handle I'd say around 1000 since this one is rated to 750-800 on its own.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back