06 GT build thread , Saleen , Coyote

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
OP what do you think you'll have tied up money wise in the engine swap by the time your finished?

Phansm72

forum member
Reaction score
This has been a fun project so far , Thanks for the props guys. :thumb2:

Im not sure I have in it so far, would have to headscratch and put some numbers on paper. I figure Ill have around $14000 total in the car when its all said and done with price of car , shipping etc.

rfugio68

Reaction score
Wow! You definitely got working on it a lot quicker than Jason! Progress is amazing so far nice work, I still remember the day we picked up this roller haha

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this one. Great thread.

If you had the time and ambition to do a "how to" write up that details the wiring, a/c and other changes sometime in the future it would be greatly appreciated.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
180712d1327375956-sway-bars-this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amaz-jpg

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this one. Great thread.

If you had the time and ambition to do a "how to" write up that details the wiring, a/c and other changes sometime in the future it would be greatly appreciated.

Hehehe I dont think that Big Bore Boss is going to be a certain members last engine build after this thread:D

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Hehehe I dont think that Big Bore Boss is going to be a certain members last engine build after this thread:D

I'm done unless something happens.

Sure thing man , if you have any questions feel free to hit me up.

I really think that a write up of the most complicated operations would be of great value to the forum. Like someone else mentioned I could see this becoming a popular swap. Having the info readily available would help forum members imo.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome progress, you are the perfect new owner for this car!

Phansm72

forum member
Reaction score
I'm done unless something happens.

I really think that a write up of the most complicated operations would be of great value to the forum. Like someone else mentioned I could see this becoming a popular swap. Having the info readily available would help forum members imo.

Ill work on a how to write up here soon :)

VolDead08

Mustang Addict
Reaction score
Subbing, Wouldn't mind doing this swap in the future. Do you plan on making a complete write up of everything you have done start to finish? Would help out a lot of people.

Back