06 GT, Tungsten, Black/Red Interior, Original owner, Stockish, Clean for $9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Finally time to sell my beloved mustang so that I can get into that GT500 I have always wanted. I bought this car brand new specially ordered from the factory back in 2006 through the military. Since day one I have taken meticulous care of this car... I performed all scheduled maintenances, replaced any worn part in an effort to keep it in like new condition.

This car needs absouletly nothing! I just recently replaced the whole suspension and tires with OE quality components. The car drives like it did the first day I bought it off the lot.

The car currently has 119,238 miles on it, but it will fluctuate since this is still my daily driver. I also just pulled the carfax today, if you would like a copy of it just pm me your email address. The car has only been in one accident which involved an old woman backing into it in a parking lot. Only cosmetic damage.

I put a paxton blower on the car at around 100k miles and took it off around 118k when I decided I was going to sell it. The car ran great with it in and had zero problems. Best trap speed with the blower was 118mph at full weight, so it probably had around 450ish rwhp at the time.

Here are the pros and cons:

Cons: (All cosmetic, pictures shown below)
Paint has some chips and scratches from wear and tear
Front bumber, driver side has a deep scratch
Rear spoiler driver side has some clear coat peel
Rear bumper driver side has some clear coat peel
Rear bumper passenger side has some scratches
Rear quarter panel passenger side has some deep scratches
Right Rear rim has moderate curb rash
Left Rear rim has minor curb rash

Pros:
Tires have a lot of life left with 8/32nds thread
ZERO mechanical issues, car has run great every since I bought it!
ALL suspension components replaced within the last 20k miles
No alignment/driveability issues
Absolutely reliable with no abnormal noises
All worn items have been replaced, i.e. 2013 steering wheel, door panels, upgraded speakers, center console, etc...
Original owner, adult driven

Modifications:
Port and polished heads with Comp Cam valve springs and retainers
Phasers locked in full advance
EVAP deleted
CMCV delete plates
SLP Linelock
S&B CAI
SVE lowering springs
BMR UCA mount
BMR LCA relocation brackets
Fidanza steel flywheel
Exedy Mach 400 clutch
Lito Tuned (will come with the X3 handheld)
Everything else is bone stock!

The rock bottom price is $9000, I will accept nothing lower. It is already priced 3k below blue book. Title in hand. VIN: 1ZVHT82H165198267. I am willing to provide transportation to/from the airport if someone out of state wants to fly in and see it.

If you have any questions or would like additional pictures/information feel free to pm me for my cell or simply email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back