08 GT500 is ordered...car is for sale

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well, I am making the attempt to sell my car...just listed in on autotrader.com. Ordered my 08 gt500 vista blue and white stripes...getting it is contingent on my car selling...no SALE..then NO Buy... anyways....if anyone knows anyone...please pass the word on....my gt500 is due to me in 3-4 weeks...will be getting it for $500 below msrp....but again...ONLY if I can sell my car....and no I wont be willing to take a bath on my car...as far as parting it out...that may be an option I will look at..and even would be willing to deal with someone locally to sell them my saleen CHEAP if they will do the work to return my car to stock......anyways...heres to selling it...worse case scenario...I dont sell my car and I still have one helluva car with allot of personal love and history....I fully believe in fate...if it is meant to be (me getting the gt500) then my car will sell and everything will fall into place...I may consider EBAY in a week or so....just wanted to advise ya all...I will still be in the ford family regardless....TJ

MattP343

forum member
Reaction score
where are you located? might be interested in the saleen charger- If it comes to that.

MattP343

forum member
Reaction score
Aight well just keep me updated as far as whether you get the car sold as is, or if you plan on keeping it OR if you plan on parting it out! Thanks for your time.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Post it on Craiglist, it's free. Best of luck selling her.

craigslist.org

I also made a post for you on myspace to help you out. Here's a copy

Ed

Date: Apr 20, 2008 12:42 PM Subject: 08 GT500 is ordered...car is for sale Body:

This post is to help out a member (cheftjpeck) on S197forum. com.

well, I am making the attempt to sell my car...just listed in on autotrader. com.

Ordered my 08 gt500 vista blue and white stripes...getting it is contingent on my car selling...no SALE..then NO Buy... anyways....if anyone knows anyone...please pass the word on....my gt500 is due to me in 3-4 weeks...will be getting it for $500 below msrp....but again...ONLY if I can sell my car....and no I wont be willing to take a bath on my car...as far as parting it out...that may be an option I will look at..and even would be willing to deal with someone locally to sell them my saleen CHEAP if they will do the work to return my car to stock......anyways...heres to selling it...worse case scenario...I dont sell my car and I still have one helluva car with allot of personal love and history....I fully believe in fate...if it is meant to be (me getting the gt500) then my car will sell and everything will fall into place...I may consider EBAY in a week or so....just wanted to advise ya all...I will still be in the ford family regardless....TJ

If interested in this car, send me a message & contact number and I will pass it on to the seller.

Thanks
Ed

Car Mods:
2005 MUSTANG GT: AUTO: 422.56 rwhp : 416.9 torque: SALEEN SERIES VI: 90MM MAF: 8 PSI PULLEY: 39lb injectors: FORD RACING COLD PLUGS: KOOKS L/T W/ CATTED X-PIPE: Custom Tune by VMP Tuning

Last edited:

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
THAT IS AWESOME...thanks allot for the additional exposure..I truly appreciate it.....I will add it to craiglist as well...thx again....TJ

MSgt46270

Reaction score
THAT IS AWESOME...thanks allot for the additional exposure..I truly appreciate it.....I will add it to craiglist as well...thx again....TJ

Your welcome, I just want to see you get the GT500. Hope this works out for you.

Ed

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thx whitepoison: on a related note I will paypal anyone who helps me sell my car for the asking price: a $500 commission at completion of the sale. .NO BS...

MSgt46270

Reaction score
cheftjpeck

This guy was asking about the price of your car. Here's his link to his myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/jefflovesmary

Here's what he said " SUPER SHARP CAR DUDE IF ICOULD ADDFORD IT I WOULD BUY IT,BUT NEED A HOUSE FIRST, SHARP CAR THOUGH. WHATS THE PRICE?".

Ed

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back