08 GT500 is ordered...car is for sale

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Congrats on making the sell. Yeah, get some pictures up ASAP.

So anyone here get lucky on the finders fee?? lol.

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thx....gt500 due in may 7th.....will post pics when I get it.....no unfortunately this guys did it from buy it now ...he is flying in today to give me balance of $$$$$.....not a bad price though...I lost a little...with all the mods etc.....but still....not bad...

MTAS

Flesh is the Law
Reaction score
thx....gt500 due in may 7th.....will post pics when I get it.....no unfortunately this guys did it from buy it now ...he is flying in today to give me balance of $$$$$.....not a bad price though...I lost a little...with all the mods etc.....but still....not bad...

Congrats TJ! Looking forward to the next meet, when ever that is. Can't wait to see/hear the new machine!

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats TJ! Looking forward to the next meet, when ever that is. Can't wait to see/hear the new machine!

Damn Dave, long time no see. I hope you're doing well.

TJ, congrats, your Shelby tribute will be missed.... By the way, now we have a car show by the Sonic in Brandon on Hwy 60 every Wednesday. Fridays meet fizzled out. Most everybody quit going, even Chuck.

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Ramon....yeah...I am going to miss my car....cool on wednesdays now..thats my normal day off....when I get my new car i will pop out there...same time around 7ish???hopefully new car may 7th....or there abouts

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Ramon....yeah...I am going to miss my car....cool on wednesdays now..thats my normal day off....when I get my new car i will pop out there...same time around 7ish???hopefully new car may 7th....or there abouts
The car show on wednesday is pretty cool, mostly American classics all brands and makes.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back